Thread: How to enable Xbox 360 controller for Wings of Prey

How to enable Xbox 360 controller for Wings of Prey

Hi friends recently I was trying to play the game in my PC and want to play this game with the help of the Xbox 360 controller, so while I try to play this game with this Xbox 360 controller I fail to do that, I just want to know the steps for enabling the Xbox 360 controller for Wings of Prey. So what are the things I have to do to play the Wings of Prey with the Xbox 360 controller? So if you guys have any of the information then please let me know.

re: How to enable Xbox 360 controller for Wings of Prey

This thing can be done with the help of the setting for the Gamepad, so for that you just have to follow this steps:
    • First go to the Option of the game.
    • Now there go to the Controls
    • After selecting the Control, there you will see the option for the Devices.
    • Go to the Devices and then from there, select the option Setup Layout.
    • After selecting the Setup Layout option, you will go to see the Gamepad option.
    • So from this option you will go to changes the Gamepad mode to play this game with the other joysticks.

According to my information if you try to make the use of the Xbox 360 controller to play this game, so the thing that you have to make verify is that whether the controller is connect properly with the proper socket in the PC or not, and also does your PC supports this external controller. So after verifying this, you can try to make use of this external controller to play this game.

These thing happened some of the time if the proper connection is not there between the devices, so connect the entire socket properly And also if you have connected the controller after starting the game, then there may be the chances that game fail to recognize the controller. So for that the best is to connect the Xbox controller first and then try to play this game. So after the connection of the controller to the system , just reboot the game, so that it automatically recognized the controls.

According to my information there are no such issue with this game that for supporting the external controller, because even I was also using the PS3 Dualshock controller. This controller is more similar to the Xbox 360 controller, and also while using that controller I have not seen any kind of the issue with this game. So the thing that I have seen that there are the possibility to the user to customize all axis and buttons as per the choice. So you just try this once again it will works for you.