Thread: DLC for Wings of Prey

DLC for Wings of Prey

Hi friends recently I have play the game ‘Wings of Prey’ so while playing the game I have seen most of the interesting features in this game there are the best of graphics and the animation I have seen and also this is one of my best PC Flight Action game. So recently I have heard about the DLC for this game, so I just want to know whether this DLC have some of the extra mission, and from where I will get this DLC for this game. So if you guys have any of the information then please let me know. Amy of the reply from you guys will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: DLC for Wings of Prey

According to my information there are best of the things present in this game. The way the Wings of Prey were design is quite interesting, even I like to play Wings of Prey thrice the days. There are many of the features and the option available,which makes this game different from the other Flight based game. So this is best, that the DLC for this game is available, so maybe this DLC have some of the additional mission and some of the extra weapons that can be used by the player to play this game.

As I think for the upcoming DLC of this game is that, there may be the fix for the small bugs and the issue that were seen in this game during playing this game may be fixed. And some of the additional feature will be seen there in this DLC.

From where I will able to get these DLC for this game, I just want to have this DLC, so what should I do? Thanks for any reply.

From where I will able to get these DLC for this game, I just want to have this DLC, so what should I do? Thanks for any reply.
    This is simple to have the DLC for this game, so for that you just have to visit the official link for this game. And from the official site you will be able to get this DLC. There may be some of the requirement there for downloading the DLC, you must have the personal email account. or you have to register there on the official site of this game to have this DLC.

According to my information the DLC for any of the game is the best thing to make the updating in the existing game. so may this DLC of the game Wings of Prey, will have some of the additional level and also there any be some more fighter planes were going to include in the DLC for this game. So this is the best thing that to have the DLC for this game. The things that I have seen in this game are that there is many of the good things in DLC of this game.