Thread: RTS is nudge in Defenders of Ardania

RTS is nudge in Defenders of Ardania

Hi friends recently I have seen some of the nudge in the RTS while I was playing the game ‘Defenders of Ardania’, so I was very much confused about this thing in this game, so I just want to know whether you guys have seen such thing while playing this game. Why the RTS is not that much perfect in this game. So if you have any of the suggestion or any of the ideas that you want to share then please do the reply.

Re: RTS is nudge in Defenders of Ardania

Yes even I have also seen this thing in this game that they are saying that these game is the 4-player multiplayer game, but there are lots of the twist are seen in this game at these tower defense game.

I have seen that the RTS is not properly working at one of the location, that none of the character is able to pass the cringe.

So there this thing I am still confused about this game, but beside this I have not seen any of the RTS mistake or these kinds of the things in this game. there are the best of the feature I have seen in this game.

According to my experience, I play this game for most of the time. But still I have not seen any of the issue with the RTS, whatever I have seen in this game is the good and the best thing there are lots of the features are present in this game. So if you are having any of the glitch or the issue in this game then it may be the installation issue, so may there is the need for the reinstallation of these game.

The game is still interesting, there are the Generic fantasy setting that is the best for the player to make use while playing this game.
    So if there any of the RTS or any other issue is there in this game, then it will be sure going to be fixed in the Patch of the game.
    Or in the next version of the game.