Thread: Introduction to Defenders of Ardania

Introduction to Defenders of Ardania

Hi friends, I have the game ‘Defenders of Ardania ´ there are many of the features in this game, so as I am new to this game I don’t know much more about this game. So I just want to know some of the introduction of this game. That what are the features present in this game, and what are best of this tower defense games. So guys just introduced me with the best of the features that are included in this game. So if you have any of the information or the suggestion for this game and the things that are present in this game then please let me know. Any of the reply will be appreciated.

Re: Introduction to Defenders of Ardania

According to my suggestion this is one of the mind blowing games, there are the presence of the lots of the things that make this game different as compare to the other tower defense games. There are the specific mission for the creation of the building the towers and to protect that from the attacks of the enemies, so this is the good thing to have the battle with the bugs, aliens and the zombies. So these games have the collection of the existing features like this, so I think this is the best game.

The thing that I know about this game is that there is the need to eliminate the enemy base, because the characters in this tower defense games restricted the player to use too many possibilities in the area of this game. The main aim of this game is to defending the enemies’ presence in this game. So the main thing in this game is to protect the base from enemies. There are the little twist I have seen in this game at the tower defense style and the presence of the smuggling probability for sending units. There are the attacks of the enemies on the main characters are seen in this game, so the main aim of the player is to defeat the enemies and to complete the levels.

The story lines that were used in this game are quite interesting, so this is the best thing I have seen in this game.

There are the stories which are Majesty, Funny and some are also good. But beside the story line of this game the graphics and the animation that are used to represent the things in this game Is also very much impressive.

The best thing that I have seen in this game is the collection of the races that are present in this game there are total three races I have seen in this game and the entire three are the best in this game.
    Races in Defenders of Ardania

So this are the collection of the Races in this game, which are the best features in this game.

The thing that I know about this game which is important is that the place you have to build the towers to defend your base and have to protect it from the bugs, aliens, and zombies. There in this game I have seen the best of the thing that can be used for the creation of the towers, So as the game name Defenders of Ardania, the main aim of this game is that to defeat the enemies as much as you can kill.