Thread: campaign available in ‘Defenders of Ardania’

campaign available in ‘Defenders of Ardania’

Hi friends recently I have bought the new game ‘Defenders of Ardania´ I have seen that this is one of the best Tower defense game. There are many of the feature are available that we can enjoy while playing this game. So as I am new to this game I just want to know more about this game related to the campaign and story of this game. So what are the campaign and story you guys have seen of this game? If you have any suggestion or the reply, then please let me know. I am waiting for valuable suggestion.

Re: campaign and story of ‘Defenders of Ardania’

This is best to discuses something related to the campaign and story of this game in more detail, but the main thing that I have seen in this game is that this game is mainly focuses on the multiplayer mode. There are several of the options are available in the multiplayer mode that can be used to play this game. But beside this the best thing in this game is it story and the campaign mode, that it is better to play the world of Majesty. There are many of the good things in this game this is one of my favorite game. The collection for the Gold and the items in this game is also very much impressive.

According to my information there are the best of the features and the modes are available in this game which is quite interesting. The three things I know about this game which is more interesting.

The first thing is the Story of this game is always entertaining and approachable.

The second best thing in this game is the information, which is provided to the player while playing the game to understand the mechanics.
    And the last thing that I like the most in this game is that it is fit into the world of Ardania in terms of both history and atmosphere.

This three thing are really interesting in this game. So all the three things are combine in the story that make the story of this game really impressive. However the thing that I know about the campaign is that only the Humans will be play this game. The campaign in this game is divided into three smaller parts to introduce each race; this campaign in this game is familiar with both the Nature and the Underworld races from time to time as the player finish the campaign.

The story of this game is really based on historical concepts, the story is totally depends on the life style of the Ardania before the better-known ages. So here in this game the player is the Royal Advisor act as the narrator, there are the best thing related to the story and the battle in this game. This is the best game that allow the player to make the collection of the items by creating and protecting the city from the enemies.

The best thing I have seen in this game is that the presence of the characters those are called “heroes,” and also they are found on every side.
    Each and every hero has their own special abilities, and the strength that is with the heroes is also very much different.
    The best hero among the collection is the Gilbon Hammercrush, who is one of the leaders of the dwarven hammer-wielders. And the best thing of his life is swearing, drinking, and hammering.

The best of the things that I have seen in this game is the presence of the Gilbon Hammercrush, he is one of the scouting battlemaster of the dwarven halls of Beergard. He is one of the youngsters among the dwarven elders at 80 years old. He is one of the characters that have recognition with his formidable hammer in numerous battles. And beside this the best of the character is the Gunju who is Nature fans, and she is considering as the heroine of the jaguars.

The best of the character even I have seen in this game is the Gunju the Huntress; she is one of the quick, quiet, and as deadly character. She love to hunt from the past, she was also the master huntress of the Elven Kingdom. So this is one of the favorite character in this game who have the best story.

In this game the danger and the ugliest - zombie that I have seen is the Lord Arawn of the Underworld. He is the mindless, emotionless beast of the dark magic. He like to kill the others with the dangers attacks the main aim of his life is to kill up the one who will came in his Way. The best of this enemy is that if the players move from or around him, with the sight and odor of his rotten body the players have to reduce their walking speed by 15 percent. So this is one of the good thing I have seen in this game that make the game little bit tough for the player to play this game.

In addition to the campaigns, there are two modes which are important in this game.
    The First one is the Limited Resource mode, so in this mode you can go to the campaign levels that have already been completed but with the small restriction. That the resource that you have taken already in that particular levels is disable, so you are only allow to play that campaign that you have completed previously, so you must rely on your increased starting resources to complete the level.

so this is the best mode for the player that by which he get the opportunity to get to any of the levels to play.

The Survival mode is my favorites in this game, so these modes have the levels already completed in the campaign. But the thing here is different, that here the enemy base cannot be destroyed; and the thing that you have to do is to endure the enemy's ever-increasing the assault waves for as long as possible. And in this mode the attacks of the enemies never stop the thing you have to do is to survive the siege for as long as you can. So the completed campaign levels are fully repayable at any of the time, which allow the player to learn about the levels and perfect the playing strategies.

There are the best collections of the campaign in this game. Some of the campaign is easy to play and some are hard to play. Some are lengthy campaign; there are the best of the collection of the campaign I have seen in this game. So there are the needs to play the campaign with the best skills and make the collection of the items and the gold that can be used for the other buys of the items.