Thread: Races in Defenders of Ardania

Races in Defenders of Ardania

Hi friends recently have bought the game ‘Defenders of Ardania’. So I like to play this game thrice the days, there are many of the features and levels are present in this game which is really interesting. But I just want to know something more about the races which are present in this game, so if you guys have any of the information or any of the ideas about the races presents in this game then please let me know. Your reply will be appreciated.

Re: Races in Defenders of Ardania

According to my information there are total three playable races I have seen in this game. Humans, Nature, and Underworld, this all three are the best races all them have their uniqueness as compare to each other. There are the best of the things are present in each of the Races I like to play this game because of this additional features for having the presence of the races in this game. The best thing that I have seen while Setting three races against one another, which is one of the most popular balance systems

The races that are present in this game are as follow
    • The Human race
    • The Nature race
    • The Underworld race

And among these list my favorites is The Nature race, because this one have some of the additional things as compare to the others races in this game.

The best race that I have seen is ‘The Human race’ because in this we require to make the use of the intelligent, here the human race represents the balanced power as compare to the average strength of arms and defense. They show the simple, easy-to-use spells and are the most effective at demolishing enemy towers. There are also the presence of the air force which have their own uses in this game.

I like ‘The Nature race’ this is one of the races in this game that have the difference of the nature units and with the Human unit. So the thing that I have noticed in this race is that the Nature unit is less resistant and more delicate. This races is one of the fastest races as compare to the others, here in this race the strategy and offensive spells are designed in such a way that it get units into the enemy base fast, and also preventing from the enemies to do the same. Finally I just want to say that this is one of the most effective races as compare to the other races in this game.

I have seen all the races ‘The Human race’, ‘The Nature race’ and ‘The Underworld race’ all are the best in this game. They have their own importance in this game. But the thing that I have seen in this ‘The Underworld race’ is that it is totally different from the others, the main characteristic that I have seen in these Races is that it is slow, incredibly durable, and ugly. Here most of the Magic seen to be apply, which is one of the prominent part of the Underworld, there the tower that are seen over this races is entirely unique. There are the best of the things I have seen in these races so this is one of my favorite races in this game.

All the entire races in this game are good and the beast the thing that is present in all the races is good to play and to enjoy. This is totally different features from the other games based on this features. And also this all the three races are also included in the part of the stories. However each and every race in this game is the good and the best.

I have played the entire races that are available in this game, so the best of the races that I have seen in this game is The Nature race, however the others are also best but this one is my favorite. The Human race ,The Nature race and The Underworld race all are very much impressive.

There are the collections of the races that are present in this game. Still I have seen the best races available in this game.

The Human race

The Nature race

The Underworld race

All the thrice are my best. I like to play this game and I have seen many of the best of the things in this game which is really interesting.