Thread: Underworld Trailer for Defenders of Ardania

Underworld Trailer for Defenders of Ardania

Recently I have seen the demo version of the game ‘Defenders of Ardania´ so I am very much excited about this game. And also I have heard something about the Underworld Trailer released of this game. So I just want to know, what are the things you guys have noticed in this trailer. What are the stories and what is the additional advantage are present in this Underworld. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion for this trailer for this game then please let me know. Any of the reply or the suggestion is thanks and appreciate.

Re: Underworld Trailer for Defenders of Ardania

There are the best of the thing I have seen in this game trailer. So the thing that I have noticed in this Trailer is that there are the chances for Underworld faction to be included in Defenders of Ardania. So the Defenders of Ardania is the next-generation tower defense game, that can be used for the creation of the rich fantasy world of Majesty, there are also some of the twist you can see during playing this game. There are the chances for the player to take on the role of the attackers by searching for the enemy base.

The thing that I have notice in this new game is that there is the presence of the light RTS elements, which is important to get the light RTS elements. In this trailer I have seen that there the player have to look for the unit production and upgrades, while assembling the army from the collection of the effective army from the list of the three playable races. So there are the need for the player to look for the production and upgrades at the same time when the player is assembling the player based on the unique locations, towers, and units. However the thing that I have noticed in this trailer is that there is the missing of the magic, that there may be this time there are no chance for the player to make the use of the magic to play this game. Beside this I have seen that the wide number of the spells is available for players to make the kills of the enemies and protect their forces.

The best thing that I have seen for this game is that there are the chances for the player to play this game in the multiplayer mode, and beside this also there are the chances for the player to play the single-player portion. So this is the best thing that 2 to 4 players can join together in the group to beat the AI opponents via Internet, LAN, or PSN.

There are the chance for the player to make the selection of the option available there in this game to play as the defensive or offensive sides -- or both.

There the thing that I have seen in the Trailer of this game is that there are the presence of three unique races and the best themed environments. There are the 18 different upgradeable towers that the player can make use to stop the invading foes, so this is one of the things that are included in the strategic tower defense gameplay. With the help of this interactive environment this game includes the multiplayer battles and the arsenal of magic spells.

The trailer is really interesting so if you wish to see the Underworld trailer of this game then you can go to this YouTube Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuDS_scpTjU

So this is really the good trailor seen under defender of ardania underworld gamescom 2011.