Thread: Performance of Need for Speed: The Run

Performance of Need for Speed: The Run

I am thinking to get this game but before that, I want to know that how is the performance of this game as other people must have some experience with the game. I will be happy if you can provide me some performance experience of this game and also tell me more about the specifications and features of this game. I hope that I will get more replies on this soon.

Re: Performance of Need for Speed: The Run

I don’t know about other people but I am really disappointed with this game as I was expecting a great game from them but this dos not touches to that level. I am disappointed with the FPS of that as that is too low. I hope that it will be recovered in the next release.

Need for Speed ​​The Run consists of ten courses that must be completed. The rumors emerged earlier knock on the Internet: The campaign is short. But two hours into the campaign play out as earlier reports indicated that it sheer nonsense. Because the story is fun to follow and you just see the cut scenes. It is a shame for that to ignore. In addition, race will always find a mistake once, as you complete the campaign and this is simply because it is challenging.

The cars are divided into three different categories, if you can get it while racing not really count. In theory it is true that the best Muscle cars on highways, the "Exotic" cars are useful for technical documentation and "Sports" cars are ideal in the cities. In practice, we choose just always the fastest car, and it worked really well. The options suggested by the game are thus not really paint. but it will be better to have your own choise.

This game is not too good and not too bad as well. So I think that you will have better experience of the game when you actually play the game. This is the only thing that I can suggest you for now.

In the beginning of 'The Run' has been simple: get first arrives in New York. That sounds cool, a mad race with more than two hundred members across America but it's actually a small trap. Because you do not affect your progress in the race. The piece from San Francisco to New York is divided into camps and each camp has a number of races. You must make sure that you have finished the eight spots that you have won. " You can not catch more than eight cars as that will give you only seven and you have to try again. In short, the progress of the race as a whole is predetermined.

You will also have a 'normal' Nitrous Boost. This boost is stronger when a higher-level driver achieves. Dangerous and / or spectacular ride will be rewarded by your Nitrous-gauge which get filled quickly, after which you can use a speed boost. The game plays more and more ways with free extra experience points.

You will not get idea of the performance of the game unless you play that. So just for the game. At least you can consider that this will be better than the previous versions of the game. I have not played this yet but I am going to get it in 2-3 days