Thread: I will not play the Wings of Prey game

I will not play the Wings of Prey game

Hello friends, i would suggest that you people do not go for the game, there are many bugs in it and it is not good to play with the bugs. So it is not worth to purchase it and waste the money on it. I was having the problem that it is not connecting to the YuPlay, i am trying to connecting to the YuPlay server then it is not able to connect, after so may re-try the game connect, but due to some problem the connection breaks. So it is really frustrating and i would suggest that you people also not go for the game. If you people are also facing any problem then please share with me. Thank you.

Re: I will not play the Wings of Prey game

I also agree with you and i have also got the problem of the connecting to the YuPlay. I was not able to connect to the server and due to that i use to play the single player game on my pc. The internet connection was proper and when i try to play the other online game then i was able to play it and also connect to the server of that is faster, with the Wings of Prey i was not able to connect due to the problem of the server.

I do not agree, if it would be the server problem then how come i am able to play the game on the multiplayer mode, it might be the problem of the network which you are using it and also the game proper and there is no bugs. So you can't say to the people that the people to not to buy.

I have not played the mutliplayer mode, played the single player game. If you are talking about it then it is running fine and it might be the problem with the network or something with the PC, i think it might be of the network not of the PC, where you are able to play the game in the single mode and not in the multiplayer mode. So try to change the network and see that it connecting to the server or not.

The server of the Yuplay is really bad and i have seen many of the videos on the YouTube, i would suggest that people who are not agree with the point that there is problem in the game should watch those video and those video are been made by the true game players, you will be able to see that the game is not able to connect to the server. So the problem is there and also the problem need to bee solve.

If the problem is the server then how come i and other are able to play the game and also not even single time that is been disconnected. It is the issue of the slow internet due to which it is is not able to connect to the server of the YuPlay and also when it connects to the server when the internet get slow and does not do the need to be connected with the server then the game is disconnected, i am saying it as i have check on friend PC and it is was giving this problem and when i tried at my place it was working properly.

There is no only the problem of the Yuplay Server but also there are some of the other problem like the Stuka plane launches up in the air, and many such things, even there are list of video which are been added on the YouTube. So you go there see those videos then you will be able to come to know about the problems that user are not able to play the game and complete any of the mission, i have seen people stopped playing it due to the bugs in t.

I agree that there are bugs in the game and many of the people have suggested to the developer to solve the bugs. So the developer team might be working on it and get the bugs solved and also you will be able to get the patch file of the game, so you need to install the patch file on the PC and you will be able to play.

The update of the game will remove all the problem which is there in the game and you will be able to play the game and also you might not get it the problem again.

The update of the game will remove all the problem which is there in the game and you will be able to play the game and also you might not get it the problem again.