Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Do you have any info regarding broken force feedback for Microsoft Sidewinder FFB2?

Video Games

Old 27-12-2011

Do you have any info regarding broken force feedback for Microsoft Sidewinder FFB2?

Recently I have stopped the playing Wings of Prey since the force feedback was broken. Many people has started to face the same thing and I wanted to know whether any patches available before I start to resolve the issue with my own?

Old 27-12-2011

Re: Do you have any info regarding broken force feedback for Microsoft Sidewinder FFB2?

Are sure game is having force feedback? Till now I have observed very less effects. I think I am going to play the game again and tell if there are any effects in the game. just wondering that there will be minor effects.
Old 27-12-2011

Re: Do you have any info regarding broken force feedback for Microsoft Sidewinder FFB2?

I am getting no vibration and average return to the middle force. There is no difference whether I have set the force modifier to high or low. Reason could be I am running Windows 7 x64 on my system. in case you are aware of any reason let me know about the same.
Old 28-12-2011

Well I have contacted the technical support team of Microsoft to get the idea and they have told me that you will not have the FF effects on the Windows 7 x64. There are couple of games available in the market which are having the FF effects and it seems to better than Microsoft Sidewinder FFB2.
I am aware of couple of games like Crimson Skies and Janes WW2 fighters which are having the FF effects as well.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , ,