Thread: Is Wings of Prey is a 12 GB game?

Is Wings of Prey is a 12 GB game?

Hello friends, I have heard that the size of the Wings of Prey is of 12GB, where as i am seeing the popup on the steam of 6 GB game. So what is the actual size of ite, does anyone has downloaded it can tell me better, so please friends tell me, i have very less space on the hard disk and if the game is 12 GB then i will make some space for it. So please give me some information about it. Thank you.

Re: Is Wings of Prey is a 12 GB game?

I have also got the same popup which you have go, which was saying that the Wings of Prey is of 6 GB and download it, so i was thinking that it great that is small in size but when i kept for download then i was getting the 12.3 GB as the total size of it. I think that the actual game is of 6 GB and the rest of it is having the other features to play the game. So if you wanted to get it then you need to have around 13 GB free space on the Hard disk.

I think that the game might be download it with the DLC pack or some new updates of it which you have to install it once you have downloaded and installed it on the system. So the game might be having 6gb of the size and rest will be the update.

I want to tell that the size which you are talking about is having the DLC with it, so with the DLC is of the 12.3 GB and when you download the game and install on the system then you will be see that it will take 11.5 GB space on the hard disk, the popup which is you are getting might be very old popup might be of the demo version and now the full version is available with the DLC with it. So you better make appropriate space in the Hard disk and you will be able to get and play it.

No my friend, it is without having the DLC is of the 12.3 GB size and i am saying it because i have recently downloaded on the system and it is not having the DLC in it, so you wanted to get the game then you need to have the 12.3 GB space and the minimum requirement for game, so you better check it and get for you and also you start playing it.

I have downloaded the game last night and the game size in 12.64 GB, but when i have installed the game on the system then it was showing 11.87GB, so during the downloading time it takes more size, once installed then it takes less.