Thread: How can i activate wings of prey purchased from the steam store?

How can i activate wings of prey purchased from the steam store?

Hello friends, i have recently purchased the wings of prey game from the steam store and i have to activate the game, but when i am trying to search on the internet then i am not able to get the information to activate it, so does anyone has the information that how to activate the game and i can play it. So please help me with the method to activate it will be really helpful of yours. Thank you.

Re: How can i activate wings of prey purchased from the steam store?

I think you have to go on the register button which is there and you have follow the procedure step by step and you will be able to activate the game and also you have to pay some cash for it through online, so you better try it and get it.

I have try to find the register button but i was not able to find it and also i am ready to pay for it, but please tell me that how i can activate it and play the game on the system, so please help me.

When you are trying to play the game then you might get the popup which might be saying that you need to activated, so when that popup comes you better click on it and follow the steps which are needed to activate and doing that you will be able to activate it and also you will be able to play.

I have the perfect method and also you do it as it is and you will be able to activate it and also you will be able to play the game.

• As you have installed the game on the system, so when you start for the first time you get the screen of the Settings
    • In that settings you have to login,
    • So you have to login
    • There is also one more program installed name as the YuPlay.
    • So you have to register on the YuPlay, for that you have to close the game and register for it, so you better go over here and do it.
    • Then do the verification of your account with the Yuplay,
    • So when you done with it and you select the Wings of Prey in the Steam by pressing the right mouse button and you will get the CD key.
    • Now go to YuPlay and sign with your account and in that you select option Choose payment option and choose Activation key
    • Fill the details need and also the CD key which you have got it from the steam.
    • So when you will do it and the game will be activated.
    • Again start it and again go to the setting and you have to enter the name and password of the YuPlay.
    • As you will enter that then you will be play and also you will be getting the update it.

I think that you have got the method to do it and also you can try to register on the YuPlay and play the game, so you can try it and it might work for you. I would suggest that you better do it and if your game crashes then you just switch the task and you may be getting the popup from the YuPlay for the activation key then you can enter the key over there and start playing it.

Thank you for the method and i will try to do it and activate it. I was getting the popup but when i was trying it then i was not having the CD key, now i have got the key and i will do the activation.