Thread: Can we play the Wings of Prey game without the joystick

Can we play the Wings of Prey game without the joystick

Hello friends, i was just thinking that the game can be played without having the Joystick connected to the system, i do not believe it will be, but is there option that we can play the game from the keyboard or the game-pad but not from the joystick. So please let me know that is possible to do it or not, and what you think about it, i think that many of you have thought about it. Thank you.

Re: Can we play the Wings of Prey game without the joystick

The game is been made for the PC and it is very tough to play with the keyboard so we have to use the Joystick to play it. There was any earlier game called IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey which was been made for the Consoles devices, and it was been easy to play such games on the consoles. If you wanted to play on the PC then you need to have the Joystick connect to the PC to play it.

I am playing it with the keyboard and mouse and it is not tough to play, if you are using the joystick then you will be finding tough to play with the keyboard and the mouse, i would suggest that you play the game without the Joystick and you will get the difference of playing the game.

The game runs very well with the Keyboard and also i have played many game and never used the keyboard for any of the games. The users who are playing the game with the Joystick they find it difficult to play the game with keyboard, if you start playing with the keyboard then you will be use to it and also you will be finding the game easy. There are plenty of the game which is been tough to play with the keyboard, if the user is been used to play the game with the keyboard then no game is been tough for him to play the game.

I am playing the Wings of Prey with the PS3 controller connected to the system, it is been very easy to play the game. If you wanted to know that how i use the controller to play the game, well the left joystick on the controller is to control the plane and the right joystick is been used to turn the rudder which is been steer the plane to right or left and also the same joystick is been used to control the speed of the plane. Even i have tried playing the game with the Joystick, but i have founded that the playing the game with the controller is much easier than playing the game with the Joystick.

The Wings of Prey is not at all playable on the keyboard, it really tough to play the game on the Keyboard. I am playing it with the keyboard and it is not easy to control the plane and also to turn the plane on either of the side, whereas when we play with the joystick then it was easy to control the plane, so i would suggest that you better play the game from the joystick and do not try to play with the keyboard.

I believe that the Wings of Prey works fine with the Keyboard and also with the controller. I have not play it with any of the thing such that the keyboard nor the controller but i have played it with the joystick and it is been comfortable for me to play the game. I have seen that playing with the Joystick makes it easy to control the plane and also you are able to handle the plane perfectly. Whereas you use the keyboard or the controller then you will be finding tough to handle the game, but if you play the racing games with the keyboard then it is the best and also you will be able to win the races and if you play the race game with the joystick then you will be finding hard to play the game.

I think that it is upon the user who are playing the game, some of the user like to play the game with the keyboard and some of the user like to play the game with the controller and some like to play with the joystick, as the users find it easy to play then they choose that and play the game. So it is totally upon the user who plays it.

I agree with the thought of the above users, it is upon the user to play the game, like me i find it easy to play the Wings of Prey with the joystick and where my friend who is also playing the game with keyboard, so when i try to play it with the keyboard i was not able to play and when my friend try to play it with the joystick then he was able to play and not properly like he used to play with the keyboard, so it differs with the users choice and select the proper thing to play it.

I would suggest everyone to play it with the Joystick as you play the game with the joystick you get the feel of the game and also you will be feeling that you are in the plane and you are flying the plane, with the joystick a feel comes to play it and also it takes you imaginary world where you think that you are doing it in the actual world. So you have not tried playing the joystick just give a chance playing with it and see the difference.

You play with Joystick and it is easy to handle the plane in the game, where you use the controller then you will be finding tough to fly and also to do the mission in the game.