Thread: Can I use mouse as a control in Wings of Prey?

Can I use mouse as a control in Wings of Prey?

Can I have use mouse while playing Wings of Pray on the computer of mine? I don’t want to use keyboard any more in the game. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on the same.

re: Can I use mouse as a control in Wings of Prey?

As far as I know one can use the mouse for controlling the stuff in the game. but I am not aware of how one can setup mouse for the same. However I will come to you once I have got the idea on the above mentioned thing.

Well You can setup the mouse into following manner. you can backward and forward in the game by using up and down key respectively in the game. you can navigate in left and right by using aileron left and right. Left mouse button in the game is used for the left rudder and the right mouse button is for the right rudder. Rest of the control you can do by using keyboard in the game.

Hey buddy thanks a lot for the replies!!!!!!.... I am not able to get how can I assign the mouse as a controller? when I have selected Aileron Left from the KeyMapping section and tried to map with the left mouse movement. But there was nothing happening in the game. also there was no reaction for the mouse movement into the Devices menu.
    Let me know if you can give a me a light shed on the above mentioned topic.

I am not sure but the following solution can help you out to fix the matter.

You have to go for Options from the game menu and then click on Control and click on Devices.

You will see Horizontal mouse movement and go for vertical mouse movement. After that you have to swap camera (x-axis) to the Ailerons axis and camera (y-axis) to the rudder axis.

Also you can find out the setting which will help you out what you wanted to assign to the mouse wheel in the game.

In this particular game you can give try to some other gaming controller as Saitek X52 Pro Control System. Let me know about the experience of yours about the above mentioned gaming controller.