Thread: How to play Wings of Prey without YuPlay

How to play Wings of Prey without YuPlay

Hello friends, i was trying yo play the Wings of Pery and i have heard that we have to play it with the YuPlay, so can we play without playing on the YuPlay. So is there any other method that i can play the game and also no need of the YuPlay in the system to play the game. And also when i am trying to play then it is not been connecting and also not updating the program. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: How to play Wings of Prey without YuPlay

Well there is no other way to play the game and also the Yuplay program start automatically when you start playing the Wings of Prey. It is really irritating and also it is very confusing program, you are not able to close the program manually, the program close when you close the game. So you have to use it and play.

There is a problem going on the YuPlay and i have also face the problem with the program. I have gone online to play the game and i have enter the password to be start but it was giving me wrong password error which was not there. I have entered the correct password then also it was showing me the same error again and again. So i was really frustrated with it and i have decided that to do the reset of the password, so that it is the best thing to connect it. So i was trying to do it then it was not making it and showing me that there is no account exist. Now i was getting more frustrated with it. So there is some sort of the problem in the Yuplay server which is not enabling you to play the game. So you have to wait for the server to be proper and when it will be proper then you will be able to play, otherwise there is no other method to play the game online.

There should be some other method if the Yuplay is not working properly and also if the users is not able to connect, but unfortunately there is no other method and we have to play the game with the YuPlay on the PC.

I was just thinking to purchase the game and just came over here to get some information about it. But when i try to search to play without the Yuplay then i have heard that there is the problem with the game, such that we cannot play it without the Yuplay and i think that it is better for me that i should not go for it and try for some other, if there is such problem in the game then it will be very difficult for us to play it and also it is not good.

The Wings of Prey is very good game but due to the problem of the Yuplay you might be not able to play it and also there is no other method that to play the Wings of Prey online, so you have to wait for the YuPlay server to solve the problem and after that you will might get the connection and be able to play the game.

YuPlay is been installed with the game and also you have to play game online then it is been needed, if the YuPlay is not there then you can't connect to online and you will not able to play.