Thread: Is it Worth to buy Wings of Prey

Is it Worth to buy Wings of Prey

Hiee everyone, I think observing the above title you might have understood what I want to say…Frankly speaking , I just want to know that game “Wings of Prey” is good or not not. I also want to know that, Is the multi-player game option is enabled in this game? I have heard that It is possible to play the game with the joystick. Is it possible? Can anybody suggest me about this game? Any suggestions would be appreciated….
    Thank You in advance for giving time to read my query…..

Re: Is it Worth to buy Wings of Prey

I don’t think that this game is worth buying. I have installed the same game on my PC. But I am not that much satisfied with this game so far… Frankly speaking it is a waste of money if you purchase this game.
    Believe me…..

I don’t know what is the reason for you to say that this game is bad.. I have tried playing with the demo version of the Wings of Prey and I would like to say that this game is really good. Maybe the reason why you are saying that this game is not good is because you would like the Flight Simulator with guns to play and this is not in this game. I am too a big fan of the "hawx games" which involves the Flight Simulator with guns. But this doesn’t mean that the game is crap….

Nearly around five months ago I have purchased this game and even today I play the Wings of Prey with passion because I like this game. This game is being updating constantly and the new patch which they have involved in this game is amazing with great graphics of the planes which look realistic and gives you the real effects of flying the plane. This is the best graphics game of the flight game I have ever tried.

Mark my opinion and buy this game…This game is worth buying…

This game is really a fun playing game. The graphics of this game appears to be very real and you will enjoy the flying mode with the arcade. But the problem is there is no Rise Of Flight in this game but also it looks to be very real while on the harder modes. And yes the Multi-player game option is available in this game. But again the space occupied for the combat is apparently small and some of the missions with time are very bad to achieve the targets.
    If you are thinking that this is a "hawx game" then please don’t waste your money on this. And also you can play this game with the joystick…

Hope this helps you....