Thread: How is the armoury system in Firefall?

How is the armoury system in Firefall?

In Firefall game one should not donate the items to the army of yours. such items are saved into the armoury in that any member can borrow the same into the game. borrowing system is seems to working as a library and when you have donate an item. The item which you have borrowed in the game will get the color and it cannot be customized, sold or even destroyed.

Re: How is the armoury system in Firefall?

Yes I do agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. Any member in the game can enter into the menu and borrow the item and that particular fellow can keep the same for one week and it is automatically it get returns to the armoury so that other people can borrow the same.

You should know that you cannot earn the item in the game. also if you have leave the army the item is returned to the armory straight away.

Well I loved the idea which you have stated over here in this particular game. but according to me total one week of time to keep item is seems to be quite long. If you follow my suggestion than they should provide the same on the basis of day or per-match basis. Also it would be nice to see if it is limited to 1 item per day.
    I wanted to see battle uniform and uniform in the game should have logo and color as well. People are having the mixed response on the above mentioned thing but I am happy with the current system of the game.