Thread: Defenders of Ardania Beta crashing on load

Defenders of Ardania Beta crashing on load

As the title of this particular saying what thing I wanted to ask you over here. I have installed Defenders of Ardania demo on the computer of mine. The game is seems to be crashing when I am trying to loading the game. Let me know if you are having any idea on the above mentioned issue.

Re: Defenders of Ardania Beta crashing on load

In order to get the root cause of the problem I wanted to know answers of the below mentioned questions.
    Name of the operating system installed
    What is the configuration of the computer?
    Version of the Drivers and DirectX installed.
    What is happening when you are supposed to double click on the exe file of the game?

To solve the issue I am suggesting that you should try to run the game as administrator on the computer.
    You have to right click on the exe file of the game and you have to click on Run as administrator.

I am suspecting that there is compatibility issue between the game and operating system running on the computer. Now questions is what to do?
    well you have to again right click on the exe file of the game and click on Properties.
    From the Properties you have to right click on the Compatibility tab and select an appropriate option of the operating system and click on the Apply and Ok button.
    Now see whether the game is running or not.

Do you playing the game on Steam? If you then there is need of verifying the integrity of the game cache. You can use the following steps to do the same.
    • You have to load Steam on the computer and right click on the game from the Library tab.
    • Now you have to click on Properties and go for Local File tab.
    • Here you have to click on the Verify the integrity of the game cache and see whether it is working or not.

Well I am wondering that the background process which is running on the system interfering with the game so I am suggesting that you should clean boot your system and tell me if you have found any difference.

After going through the matter I have come up with the following solutions which you can give a try.
    • Turn off the hardware acceleration on your system.
    • Disable anti-aliasing and filtering
    • Turn off Vsync
    • Turn off SLI/ Crossfire.

Is there any antivirus program running on the system? If that is the case then you will require disabling the antivirus program and after that you should launch the game. In case the issue is appearing to resolve then you should configure the antivirus to resolve the issue.

Make sure that you have installed the latest version of DirectX as well as graphic card drivers on the computer.

If you are playing the game through Steam then you should reinstall the Steam on the system. Also you can try to fix the issue by reinstalling the game on the computer of yours.

Well in this particular thread number of solutions are given by all the users. Let me know which one was useful to you. if none of the above worked for you than ultimate solution is to contact the developer of the game and ask about further help on the above mentioned issue.