Thread: Will be there Steam Version for Firefall game

Will be there Steam Version for Firefall game

Hello friends, i wanted to know that is there a Steam version of this game coming or not. I have heard about the PC version but i wanted to kn ow about the Steam version of the game. So does anyone has the information about it so please share with me and also it is coming then when it been releasing, so please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Will be there Steam Version for Firefall game

I love to play the games on the steam and i do not think that Firefall will come on the steam, the game which are having the most users and also are made for the online are been made for the steam and also for the PC. If the players for this game increase and also the selling of the game is good then the developer might work on the game for the Steam and get it over there for the players.

I would say that if there is any steam version of this game is been coming then you might be able to get the Firewall game in the list of the Steam games and also you were able to do the pre-order of this game on the Steam. So it will be not coming on the Steam that is for sure and it will be for the PC.

There are no Steam lovers of this game, if there are many of the game then the developer of the game will might have worked and made the game for the steam and the players might enjoy the Firefall on the Steam. So the Steam lovers increases then there are chances to have the game on the Steam.

No there is not steam version of the game and it will be the normal version for the PC and also you have to play the game on the PC, so you can wait if the developer make game for the Steam.