Thread: Suggestion for the Map Creation in Firefall game

Suggestion for the Map Creation in Firefall game

Hello friends, i need some suggestion about the map creation in the game. I have seen the video of the game and i founded that the map creation which is been there in the game is not good and i was thinking to collect some suggestion, that how should the map creation is been done in the game. So i was thinking that map creation in the game should be little more excited and also more fun, like having contest that who ever win in a week can create its own map in the game. So i wanted you give some suggestion about it. Please share with me. Thank you.

Re: Suggestion for the Map Creation in Firefall game

I like the idea of the contest, as there will be a great competition among the players to play the game and also the players will be able to get the chance to design a own map and make it for the public so that the other user who will play the customize map.

I really do not like the idea at all and also those who are playing the game daily will be winning every week and those who play the game will not even get the chance to win and customize the map in the game. I wanted to say that the developers have great idea and also there are smart to design the game for us to play the game, and the players and the developer are having different thinking, if all the players where so smart then there would be many games which are created by the player it self. I would say that let the developer do the work and also there are doing the best thing in making the game.

The idea of the contest for the map creation is good until and unless the game is been between 2 players, such that if 2 friends are playing the game online and there is some of the challenges then it would work great and also it will be the competition in the game. If you are taking about the game for everyone then it is not worth and also it will be not so nice to play the game and also the game will be not nice to play. When the game is been developed by the developer then the map which are been created by the players will totally change the game, which is not having for the game and it not should not happen.

I would say that the game should be as it is and the map creation should not be added in the game, whereas the developer are doing nice work, if such things are been added in the game then the game would not be able to play and none of the players have the interest to play the game.

I would suggest that there should be section in the game where the player can design the map of the game and also it can set the difficulty of the game and also play the game, where the rest of the game will be as same as it is. I think that would be the great and also the created game will be saved on the user system and also there would be no changes in the game, and also every player will be happy to play the game and also the feature is been added in the game. So i would suggest the developer of the game that they make some sort of the feature in the game.

I wanted to say that the developer of the game will not make such game that it will be modified by any other player, if that would be happen then it would be not great and also it will be not good game to play. So the developer of the game will not be making the game and also not letting other to modified it.

I also know that the developer of the game will not making the game that will be easily modified by the others, if the developer of the game do it then it would be the great and also it will be new thing that the players will get it and also the game will be great hit. So the game should has the feature in the game and also the players will love the game and it will be played.

I do not think that the developer of the game will not having the feature in the game and also there is no such feature in the game which the player will be able to make the map as the user wanted in the game, so the map creation is not good for the game and also i would suggest that they should not enter that feature in the game.

The idea is great about the map vreation, but i do not believe that the developer will add as per your suggestion, if they would have add it in the game then they might have announced in the game release.