Thread: What you think about the Character Customization in Firefall game

What you think about the Character Customization in Firefall game

Hello friends, i was just searching on the internet for the latest game and i have come across the firefall game which is been released in this month itself, but not yet released. I have liked the Character Customization in the game and i have gone through the gameplay of the game and founded interesting. So i was thinking that how would be the Character Customization in the game would be will be the customization of the character or the face or the hair or the beard or some other thing. So i wanted to know that what you think about it, and also what you think it would be. So share your thoughts about the character customization. Thank you.

Re: What you think about the Character Customization in Firefall game

If there is the Character Customization in the game then it will be the option ot do the fully customization of the player and also you will be able to get the player as you wanted to have it. So i think it might be like that.

I have played many of the game and most of the FPS game are having the normal and the basic look in the game and also the character which is there in the game. So when you play such game then you will come to know that how is the character in the game and it will be the basic in the game, so where i have seen the the character of this game are very much better and also there is the option to customize it and it is the best thing for the game.

i have seen the option and it is the best for the game, i would suggest that this option to be added in all the FPS game and also it will be great to play the game and and can design the character as we wanted to have it.

I have also seen the game play of the game and also i have founded that the game is persistent and also i think that there should be little more customization in the game so that the players which are there in the game will be great to see and also it will be nice to play the game. If the game is been launched with the 4 class then the game will be really nice and also it will be great to play the game. Whereas the class in the game might be having the standard body type for Male and Female and also with that the players will be able to customize in the game. So it is the best thing that is been added in the game and also it will be nice to play with the customization.

Yes it would be nice and also i have played many other FPS game and the character which are there in the game and also you will not like to the game. If the option is been added in the game then it will be great to play the game.

I have never heard about the customization in the FPS game, but if it is been coming in the game then it will be great and also good to play the game. It will be really awesome and also is great to have it in the game. So let the developer of the game make it release and we will get your hand on the game and also you will be nice. So i would do the customization of the character in the game and it will be great to play the game as i wanted.

The idea is great about the map creation, but i do not believe that the developer will add as per your suggestion, if they would have add it in the game then they might have announced in the game release.