Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What is the released date for the Firefall Game

Video Games

Old 26-12-2011

What is the released date for the Firefall Game

As I have seen the upcoming games in the IGN and from this I got to know the firefall game. so as I searched on the Google for the release date but didnít got the precise date for the game. So do anyone of here know about the released date for the game. so that I can preorder the firefall game.

Old 26-12-2011

Re: What is the released date for the Firefall Game

First thing In would like to you ask you that for which platform you are looking, I mean the PC game or online game. because there are two versions of the game which it will be released in. so I want to know for which platform you are looking the game for.
Old 26-12-2011

I have not gone through more info regarding the game, I just saw only the trailer for the game on the IGN and decided to order the game. so for this I would like to know the released date for both the platforms. So do anybody have the precise information about both the version of the game so that I can get to know the released date for the game.
Old 26-12-2011

According to me I have read in one of the article on the site that the game will be releasing in the month of the feb but still there is specific information on this. So for this we will have to wait to get the official release date from the Red 5 Studios.

Because all we hear now is just the rumors and should only believe the date when there is official announcement from the Red 5 Studios.
Old 26-12-2011

When I first time saw the trailer of the game in the previous month I thought that the game will be releasing in the month of December but after searching more regarding the game, I saw that they have delayed the release date of the game till feb or may be the march.
Old 26-12-2011

As searching on the net, what I found is that the game will be releasing on the 31st December, but it is releasing only in US and donít know the specific date for the other countries. So if any one of the guys looking for the game outside US then for them only I can say is that have patienceÖ. As they will be releasing the game in the month of jan for other countries.
Old 29-12-2011

I donít know the release date for the online games but would say that as they have released the beta version in the month of august so according to this I had expected the game to get released in the month of the December but it seems that they will be releasing the game in the jan 2012 which I think it is really disappointing.

So for the guys who are waiting for the games for them I will say that try playing the beta version of the game till the official PC game gets released.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,