Thread: Do video games control people's minds?

Do video games control people's minds?

Hiee everyone, I usually play the video games and my parents always tell me that don't play the video games and concentrate on the studies. Some of the games I play are to tough and they require some tactics and strategy to play that games.. Can anyone help me ? I want to know that do, video games control people's minds? I know this question sounds some kind of the different to you all but I need the suggestions…. Any answers related to this topic would be helpful and appreciated… Thank you for reading my query…

Re: Do video games control people's minds?

Well, from my point of view I don't think that the video games can control the minds of the people. Rather it video games are the best example of influencing the people who led to the gaming addiction because of playing the video games a lot. It also changes the behavior of the person. The thinking of the person affects due to video games because it lead to the addiction. For example .. One of my friend plays the Counter Strike game too much and he always use abuse language even while normal conversation…Hope this helps you..

From my point of view the video games do control the people minds. I too think that a lot of addiction towards the gaming can affect your mind but a normal play of the video games can also increase your thinking level. There are many puzzle games which increase your thinking power. You cannot say that this influences people… Nowadays even small children's thinking power has increased due to the puzzle and mind games….

If you ask me than I will say Yes, the video games do control people's minds. Also it has been medically proved that playing video games gives more benefits for the body…
    Playing video also increases the hand and eye co-ordination. The best example for this is pacman which the small child usually plays…..

I don't think that the video games can be so bad to influence people. Yes, when it comes to addiction then this statement reverts. But there are some games which really increase the mind power and concentration. For example Chess.

I have seen some people going nuts while playing video games. Once in my neighborhood there were two small children playing Super Mario Bros. When one boy was able to achieve the bonus level in the game then the other got aggression about him. What he did, he throwed the joystick on his face and the 1st boy got hurted. ..... If we take the game in a positive way it will increase our mind power also but if we regret when we are unable to achieve the goal while playing game then this leads to the aggression and changes our behavior…….