Thread: How is the Performance of Batman: Arkham City

How is the Performance of Batman: Arkham City

Hello friends, I wanted to know about the performance of the Batman: Arkham City and i really wanted to play the game and also does anyone has played the game then please tell me about it and also if you are having some more information then please share with me. Thank you.

Re: How is the Performance of Batman: Arkham City

You can check on the internet there is the review available about the game and also you will be able to get the details of the game and also how the game and what are specification need for the game so you can check and get the game for you.

I would suggest that you better go to the IGN and also you will be able to get the better the review of the game and also you will get the game play of the game and also you might get the suggestion to get the game or not, so better to that over that site.

I think it is good game and if you are playing the game and if you are having the windows then you will get the better performance of the game and also you view the gameplay which is there on the YouTube, you might get some of the idea about the game, so you better go for the game and enjoy it.

Thank you for the information to tell me and also i will get the game for me and also will play the game and try to finish the game as fast possible, and i really like the like.