Thread: Missing Gold in Garden of Time

Missing Gold in Garden of Time

Recently I have noticed some of the series bugs in the game ‘Garden of Time’, that I have seen that the collection that I have made for the gold is missing continuously. That I mean to say that at starting I have the 18 collection of the Gold Coin but the next time when I try to play this game I have seen that the Gold coin number reduced to 11 and the next time it reduced to 8. So I am very much confused about this type of issue. Why the Gold is continue to miss in this game. So if you guys have any of the information about this then please let me know.

Re: Missing Gold in Garden of Time

This may be due to the delay in the game causing to lose the energy levels and automatically allowing you to purchase the energy, purchasing collection pieces, complete buildings faster and also there may be many of the activity are there in this game that requires some of the amount. So may be the loss of the gold’s is due to this thing only.

There are the need for playing this game with the best of skills so that the energy level will maintain and there’s no need to buy the energy or the health and also if you play with the best skills then you have the chances to get more reward which gradually increase the collection that you have make in this game.

According to my information this thing happen when some of the unwanted click you have make, so for that the best suggestion is to be careful when clicking something and keep watching the game to see when it's acting up to reduced the amount of the Gold, so that the next time you will avoid the unnecessary purchased of the items and the things in this game. However beside this the game have many of the collection of the items and the thing, so play this game and forget about the loss of gold, because there are many chances to get the gold.

May be it is a bug, so if it is then sure it will fix in the next release or in the next version of this game, but still I have not seen such issue, so according to my information this, thing mostly happen with the users only.

According to my suggestion I have seen that while trying this thing if you wish to increase the collection of the Gold in this game is more important, so for that you have to level up because as you levelup in this game you will gold and full energy. You can also click on the "Earn Gold" and on the "Get Gold" tab to get the complete free offers and surveys for this collection of gold. And also with the help of the Facebook credits you can also buy this gold coins.