Thread: What can be use of Silver in Garden of Time

What can be use of Silver in Garden of Time

I have make the huge collection for more than 8 million in silver, so I just get the upgraded material with the help of this silver collection. So beside this thing I have not able to make use of these coins of the silvers. So I just want to know what are the other things besides buying the upgraded items I can do with this silver coin, and also I just want to ask is it possible to exchange silver for gold. So are there any ideas you guys have for this thing. If you have any suggestion then please let me know, any of the reply or the suggestion is appreciated

Re: What can be use of Silver in Garden of Time

According to my information there are many of the things you can do with this Silver coin, so there is one slow and expensive process I know, that you can do. So for that you just Buy castle walls and sell them so by doing this you can easily level up your energy and gold.

There are the thing that I have seen in this game is that if you don’t have the rep till the coins have been completed, you are not able to buy the things in this game to buys and to sell. So there are needed to play this game with the good skills so that you can possibly buy the best thing to sell and increase your levels and coin. However this is the good thing I have seen in this game is that making the collection for the thing in this game is really impressive.

I always make the use of this silver coin to buy the stuff and then convert it to the whiteprints; this is possible in this game to make the whiteprints of the items with the help of this silver coin to buys the thing. So this is the best ideas to make the upgrade of the items with the whiteprints.
    So to know more about this whiteprints you can refer this
    Converting-to-White-Prints

The thing that I know about these silvers coins uses is that you will get the small amount of EXP on every item you build. So as you will build up as many castles in this game that many EXP you will able to get increase.

So keep doing this same thing until you gain a level, so as you gain the level you will increase the chance for getting the Gold.

This collection of the coins can be used for several of the thing in this game that has to make the use for getting the needful thing, this coins can be require for increasing the health and for getting the items to use for the specific condition. So there are the needs for increasing these silver collections by playing these games with the help of the good skills, to complete the chapters in this game.