Thread: Differences in Wonder Rep for Garden of Time

Differences in Wonder Rep for Garden of Time

Recently I have seen some of the difference in amount of Rep while I was playing with one of my friends. So I don’t know why that much of difference is seen in both of us Wonder Rep. Not only in one Chapter but this changes are seen in many of the chapters that my friends and my Wonder Rep almost have many of the differences. So do you guys have seen such thing in this game, or it is the bug. So if you have any ideas for this thing then let me know.

Re: Differences in Wonder Rep for Garden of Time

According to my information this difference is seen not due to the upgrading of the same level. But however this is due to the difference of the levels of your friends and yours. May be you are at level5 and the other is at level 4. So with this reason there are the changes seen in the rep.

Yes even I have also seen the difference in this game that once I was at the Basils Cathedral I have seen that it same as the fuming, so even I was at the higher rep. but that not have to be seen there. So there is the thing that I have seen in this game that it shows some other thing to one user and some of the other things to different user. So for this reason this game is seems to be fakes in some of the internal development of this game.

The thing that I have seen in this game is that, when I was at the 2 Wonders upgraded to Level 4.

There are the Rep amounts for Level 4 and 5 for the St Basil's Cathedral. And there are the amount for Level 4 and 5 for St Basil's Cathedral.

And however the Level 4 amount for the Modern Colosseum is not for the Level 4.
    So there must be need for the fix to such thing.

This is not an issue or the bugs in this game this may be the delay there in the time that may you have achieved the thing sooner than your friends have did, because the time delay also matter in the rep. that if someone make the achievement just before you, then this difference is seen in this game.

This Differences in Wonder Rep is normally not seen for most of the game, this is depends on the skills that the player playing this game. So if you are playing these games better than your friends then there are the chances that you will get more scores and the collection of the items as compare to your friends. So this is not the bugs or the issue in this game, there are the best thing present in this game which is good and best for the player to play this game.