Thread: Playdom New Chapter for Garden of Time

Playdom New Chapter for Garden of Time

Hi friends recently I have heard about the release of few more new chapters for the game ‘Garden of Time’ by the Playdom. So I am very much excited about this thing, so I just want to know what are the things are going to add on that upcoming chapters. So if you guys have any ideas for this or any of the information then please does the reply. Your reply will be appreciated

Re: Playdom New Chapter for Garden of Time

Yes there are the implements for some of the latest Chapter in this game, so this chapter may have the collection of the new and the best items to search. The new items that are including in the chapters are snow bunnies, snowy log cabin and the bunch of penguins. So may this will be coming as soon as possible for the Garden of Time.

The presence of items that I have heard is that there is the presence of the toy Shop from where the collection of the toys can be taken, and also beside the toys shop there are also many of the ice looking thing with a ballerina roamer and with the new reindeer roamer are seen.

This Chapter also came along with the bonus building at the end, so this are the wonderful surprise thing we are going to see in the upcoming chapter for this game.

I am very much happy with the new Chapters because the thing that I have noticed there in this Chapter is that, the best of the collection are included in this Chapter. The toys that are present in these Chapters is also impressive and funny, the main thing that I like the most in the upcoming chapter is the way it is design and decorated. The winter scene is having the additional fun in this Chapter, so there are the best of the thing are included and seen in this new Chapter by playdom

That’s the great thing, for the player who likes to play this game in the hard levels with lots of difficulty. Because there in this Chapters, the ideas for including the limited time to complete this Chapter is the good thing I have seen. So if the player fails to do that he have to start once again to get that achievement, there are also the neighbors clicked are available for the help.

There the collection of the best of the thing are seen in this updated chapters is to be include in this game. There are large numbers of new items available in this Chapter. And also the best of the scene is to be seen there in these Chapters. The best of the thing relegated to the Graphics and the animation used in these Chapters is also very much impressive. So finally I just want to suggest that there is the presence of the best thing in the Chapters is included.

The implementation of the extra chapters in this game is the best ideas, so I think that this time the Playdom must include the best chapter that will make these game more interesting and also the updating of the game chapter is the good thing for this game, that have to be done for the better presence of the scene in this game.