Thread: how to convert White Prints in Garden of Time

how to convert White Prints in Garden of Time

Recently while playing the game ‘Garden of Time’ I have seen that there is the presence of the option for converting the inventory into White Prints. So I have try to make use of this features but however I can’t able to use it, and also I don’t know how it works. So I just want to know more about this option for converting into White Prints. So if you people have any idea then please let me know. If anybody can help I will be very pleased

Re: how to convert White Prints in Garden of Time

According to my information if you have get the update for this game then you will get the message, if you are trying to go into your inventory. So for the conversion into the white prints you have to look over the items in your inventory, so those items who have not updated will have the little Amount of the white print pic in the upper right corner. So if you click on that particular item you will get the option for converting that item. So this conversion is only applicable for those item who is updated.

This is the good option for making the conversion of the updated items. So the thing that I have seen in this game is that if any of the update is make here for the items then they have the white marks on them.

So if we wish to make the conversion of those item we just click on that item and the conversion is done.

At starting even I was also confused about this option, so I have tried many things to make the conversion of the item of my inventory. So finally I get these conversions successfully done. So this is possible to make the convert White Prints items in this game.

The thing that I have noticed in this game is that once I was trying to make use of the items to convert, but however I was not able to get the message for this option available. So finally I have just check my inventory so there I have seen some of the items with the little white tab at the top corner, so with that I have make the successful upgrade of the item in to the upgrade houses, and after that I have also removed the item that I don’t need any more t use. So now I have a neighborhood rather than a swarm of homes which is also squeezed in together, this is the good thing I have seen in this game.

Yes even I have also used this option to make the upgrading of the items, but the thing that annoying is to continuously look for the inventory for verifying the update of the items in the inventory. So I think that there must be the message center or the information bar that provide the necessary update of the items. So that we don’t have to make the search for the things to be upgrade there in this game. this will be the great thing which have to be include for the benefits for the player to make the collection for the updated thing.

There are lots of the customization of this game is going on, so most of the time we miss some of the options/items/changes/etc to the game. So there must be the emailing facility to be available for the player of this game that make the player to be updated with the changes of this game.

This is the good feature for the upgrading of the items in this game. So the thing that you have to follow if you want to make the upgrading of Items, so this is simple to do so after you will find the latest update for this game you just make use of that to update the things.

After finishing with this you have t go for the inventory where you have mane the collection of the items, So the updated item will show the presence of some of the White marks on it, so that items can be easily upgradeable.

This is the good feature I have seen for this game that it have the upgrading of the items from time to time. The thing that I have noticed in this game is that the conversation of the items into WhitePrints is simple, only those items can be upgraded who have the white marks on their right side. This normally occurs at the time of the upgrading of the items in this game.