Thread: New Look for the Old Chapter Scenes in ‘Garden of Time’

New Look for the Old Chapter Scenes in ‘Garden of Time’

Hi friends recently I heard about the changes have to be made for the Old Chapter 1 Scenes of ‘Garden of Time’. So I am very much excited about this decision of the developers. So the main changes are going to make in the Chapter 1 scene "Time Minor" to look better. So what you people think, is these new changes will make the loss of the collection and the items that we have make in the previous Chapter 1. So if you guys have any of the information then please does the reply. Any of the suggestion or the ideas will be appreciated

Re: New Look for the Old Chapter Scenes in ‘Garden of Time’

Yes this is the good changes for this game to be made for the Chapter 1 Scenes, with the latest Scenes to make it better than the previous version of the Scene. There are also the benefits for the player that there collection will not going to lose due to this changes, so the player will only get the best scene which looks much nicer and advance as compared to the old version.

This is the good ideas for changing the old scene, so this changes may only be able to the premium scene that have to be purchase. And also if you get this update purchased you won’t be upset by this new update for the location of Chapter 1.

So the suggestion for the people those have not purchased this latest Chapter 1 Scenes is that you just purchased this because it is to much better than the previous view.

Hey I have heard that this new updated themes for the chapter 1 is available for the ‘Garden of Time’, will be only available for few peoples only, so is it true. How can I get these changes for my profile? What I have to do to have these new changes. Any idea

Hey I have heard that this new updated themes for the chapter 1 is available for the ‘Garden of Time’, will be only available for few peoples only, so is it true. How can I get these changes for my profile? What I have to do to have these new changes. Any idea
    This change is available on the premium scene, so to have this you have to purchase it, and there may be the chances for making the changes for some more chapters of this game.

This is the great ideas for making the different versions of each scene. And also there is the chance for getting the better premium scene than the older previous version.

And also some of the condition here are annoying, because this changes is only save for the specific premium scene and after that it will again going to change. But beside this it is the good thing for this game to have such a good changes for the specific Chapter 1.

Even I have also heard about the changes, which have to make in this game for the Chapter 1. So this will be not that much of impressive because we the player are playing this game from the long time and we are addicted for the current Chapter 1 Scenes, so if the sudden changes ware going to happen then it will make some of the disturbance for this game user, but however it is ten time better so definitely it will be the good ideas that have to implement in this game.

I have still not purchased this but now I have decide to get this new look for the Chapters, because it is too good to have this latest update for the themes and other thing. But also I have seen that some of the time the premium scenes aren't as great as the others. So if this condition is there, then I will definitely avoid this thing.

According to my information this new time manor scene is really likeable, because it is to better then the existing one. And also this Time Manor was offered as an object in the game the main reason for that it show the huge amount of building which is also better for this game. However this game is the best game. There are many of the features and other stuff is present that can be used for playing, this is the good ideas to make the changes in the old scenes.

As I have seen the premium scenes is too much expensive, so if this thing change then this will be the best for the player to have this changes for the game. However still I have get only few of the premium scenes because looking for most of them are too expensive.

There in this game some of the changes have been make there for the First chapter, so this is the good thing there may be some more items and the collection are added in the upcoming chapters.

So to have this scene you must have to make the register the premium for getting this changes of the chapters in this game.