Thread: What is going to come in the coming version of Gardens of Time?

What is going to come in the coming version of Gardens of Time?

I have completed the final level of the game ‘Gardens of Time’ so I have seen lots of the good thing and also I like to search for the items in this game. So as I have just completed the game, so I am very much excite about the next version of this game. So what you guys think that have to come and to be including in the next version of this game. So if you people have any of the suggestion or ideas for the story or anything about the next version, then please let me know.

Re: What is going to come in the coming version of Gardens of Time?

I think the coming version of the game Gardens of Time will have some of the advance feature and the gaming mode, which can play and enjoy by these game lover. So it may be the shocking game where lots of thing is going to come.

The thing that is to be happen in the coming version of these games will be continue of the game from the last levels, so I think the Eleanor is going to depress and so heart-broken that she is going to retire to a convent; and the guys that were in this game think that Cleo is misunderstood. And there may be the chances for the replacement of the Eleanor with the leading lady.

According to my information the next version of this game, must include some more characters may be this time the historical architecture have to be include. Beside this if they are adding some more retired items. Because these are the best items of the previous items, the list of suggestion for the retired items
    retired item for the GoT
    So if the above link items is included in the coming version of the game then it will be the good thing.

The upcoming version of this game may have some of the extra chapters and some more collection of the items. And also I think there may be some of the chances to increase the number of the gold and silver coin will be increased. So if the coming version of this game have the collection of some of the additional items and chapters, so that this game have some more advantage for the player to play this game.