Thread: How to get back retired item in Gardens of Time

How to get back retired item in Gardens of Time

Hi friends recently I have play the game ‘Gardens of Time’ and I have seen most of the good feature and changes in this game. The finding for the items and making the collection is the good features of this game. There the entire thing is good but some of the old Premium items are still missing in this game. And also there are some of the unwanted items are added in this game, so I think there need to make the changes and include the retired items. So what you guys think for retired item in Gardens of Time. So if you have any of the suggestion then please let me know.

Re: How to get back retired item in Gardens of Time

Yes there are the needs for including of some of the items in this game from the retired list of the items; so the thing that I want to see in this game are as Royal Elephants, Lion Dancer, White Horse, etc. so if this thing are included in this game then it is the good addition of the items to make search.

The collection of items that I was missing in this game is the
    • Chess set
    • Chinese dogs
    • Moulin Rouge
    • French Stallion
    • Organ grinder

So if possible then include this thing in the next version for this game.

According to my information there are many of the items are still present in this game. There are many of the best of the items collection I have seen in this game. I mean to say that the thing that is present in this game is not that much bad, the existing items in this game is good. But if some of the retired item is included in this Gardens of Time, then it will be the good for most of the player to play this game. So the thing that I want to see in the list of item to be include is the Moulin Rouge and the Chess Set.

Even I have also seen some of the old things were removed from this game, and some of the unwanted items are added in this game. the list of unwanted thing according to my suggestion are
    • Trafalgar Square, Hot Air Balloon, Bath House, etc.

And the thing that I like to see in this game were
    • The Horses white and brown.
    • The chess set.
    • The bunny patch
    • The Statue of Liberty so that there will be chance to go with New York.

As I think there is no need for including or removing of the items in this game, because the entire thing is well adjusted and also they have their own values at their appropriate place. So I don’t think that there is the need for the change to make in this game.

However I think there is not that much need to make the changes in this game, because I have not seen any of the items that is missed here.

But if possible then I want to see some of the historical weapons to be include in the list.

There are the needs for including the previous collection of the items in this game to make this game more interesting. Because if the collection of the items is increases in this game then this will be the good for the player to make the collection of the items in this game, however beside this if some of the additions of the chapters are included in this game. So the game will have many of the additional changes for players.