Thread: Which upgradable buildings are using glass in Gardens of Time?

Which upgradable buildings are using glass in Gardens of Time?

Currently I am having 4 Cagsawa Ruins at the level 1 to 4 in the Gardens of Time. Well in my inventory I am having wood, gears, sandstone, marble, granite, screws, iron and nail. But I am not having glass in the game. I am looking to have something with the silver so that I can use with the inventory monitor for glass. Are you have any value able comment on the same then let me know about the same.

Re: Which upgradable buildings are using glass in Gardens of Time?

I got the glass at the Lake Palace at L1. Also I have got L5 in my garden. However I can switch if wanted to check the glass inventory.

You are doing the same thing as I am have done over here in this particular game. I am having gazebos at the level one to the level four so that I can view all the material which are available at the stock level in the game. the last item I have managed to get for the glass is at the level two Kyoto Palace. They are supposed to sit in between of my garden and I will be able to check materials stock at the anytime in the game. Kyoto Palace is 2x2 so any level with the two 2x2 item will allow you to show the glass in the game.

Well I loved the idea which you have mentioned for the working into the garden of yours. according to me Cagsawa is supposed to be the best option for me. There is high need of redesign of the garden in the game and I wanted to use the towers for decoration.

I have decided that I will keep my one Wonder and one building at level 4 in the game. one with the lower reps. I am looking to check all the materials level and it is having 2 buildings rather than that of 4. You should know that the level 4 needs the maximum amount of the materials in the game. well I can use two buildings to request rather than of shifting the garden in the game.