Thread: Can I have Dual Wonders in Gardens of Time?

Can I have Dual Wonders in Gardens of Time?

Is there any way to get more the wonders in Gardens of Time. I have noticed couple of neighbors who are having 2 or 2 wonders in the game? if you are having any idea on the same then let me know about the same.

Re: Can I have Dual Wonders in Gardens of Time?

Are sure about people are having couple of wonders in the game. it could be different version of Wonders.

You are wrong. So far I am having couple of Panda Refuges and Drive-Ins. I got the Panda Refuges when I supposed to finished quest and I have not put the same into the inventory of mine. I have sent a ticket and I have got the same. I was playing the game and got another wonder as well as Tomb of Horus. I really love pandas and I am not having any complaint about the same. I am looking to sell drive-ins.

I don’t agree with you. I don’t like Wonders of mine and I have sold the same to the friend of mine and I don’t want wonders any more in the game.

Well I have managed to get the couple of wonders in the game after finishing chapter 24 in the game. after that I have looked for the four places in the inventory bar. Hence I have put out the same and requested to the neighbor of mine to finish the building in the game.
    After 3 to 4 hours some neighbors responded and when I have opened the garden there was only one from inventory bar. The neighbors who has responded were not added to the current one in the game. I am suspecting that it is happening because of the glitch and it should be fixed by the developers.

I am also having the 2 wonders in the game but the extra one is seems to be disappears in the game as I am back into the game. also I am having couple of panda reserved in the game and upgraded from the level 1 and they have doubled after upgrading.

Well I will be really delightful thing if one is trading wonder for the panda reserve and according to me the pandas are supposed to be the nicest wonder which I am having in the game.