Thread: How to get Dragon Tower in Garden of Time

How to get Dragon Tower in Garden of Time

Recently I have register into the facebook game ‘Garden of Time’, so I have seen there are many of the good features and modes are available in this ‘Garden of Time’. So I like to play this game for most of the time, so I just want to know more about this game. So the main thing that I want to know is about the Dragon Tower. So is there any information you guys have about to get the Dragon Tower in Garden of Time. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion then please let me know.

Re: How to get Dragon Tower in Garden of Time

According to my information these is the best flash game I have seen in the collection of the facebook game. There are many of the good graphics and the animation I have seen. So the thing that I know about to get the Dragon Tower in this game is to make the collection of the stars in each of the chapters. So if you are at the chapter 3. Then there are total 10 stars, so you have to gain all the 20 stars. May this will help you to get the Dragon Tower in Garden of Time.

The thing that I have noticed in the Garden of Time about the Dragon Tower is that, you just have to play this game with your own skills and make as much collection of the stars you can make. Because the collection of this stars is mostly depends on the condition and the chapters.

So there in this game only one of the specific scene only need to have the 4 stars, but beside this the scene is changes for most of the player. So this I the best to get the collection of the stars as much you can have to make.

In this game there is the need for the completing the entire quest that came in the mission of each chapters. So if you look at the dragon wonder you will able to see the lions standing in front of that dragon wonder, so at there you have to make the arrangement of your jade lions same as they are coming on a path close to the entrance, so look at there you will see that it triggers some of the quests to the dragon wonder. And most important thing is that you must have the Asian artifacts over there.

According to my suggestion, there are only the needs for getting the free scenes in chapter 3 to chapter 4 stars. So this is only the specific scene that are present over there so from the starting till the end the need of the skills and the tricks are required in this game to make the achievement for the stars to get the Dragon Tower. There may be the number of quest will arise in front of you, just make it clear and go along the way.

In this game there are many of the hidden things are present and also the quests came in between this game is good to play.

So for these Dragon Tower you have to manage to get the stars from the starting levels to the next levels, so make the collection of the stars in to your account and also you have to trigger the dragon snare quests, so the best thing is to done with all the quests that came up in the way to open the dragon snare quests and also make sure that you must have to bought all the Asian artifacts.

There the need to paid attention for the placing of the jade lions. So there may be the chances to get the male or female on the dragon wonder.

To unlock the Dragon Tower in this Garden of Time, you need to make the collection of the stars from each of the Chapters and make the collection for the stars in this game. This is the best way you make the unlock of the Dragon Tower, so this is the best to get the collection of the stars from the chapters in this game.