Thread: Funny Message Bug in Gardens of Time

Funny Message Bug in Gardens of Time

Recently I have started to play Gardens of Time on social Networking site Facebook. I have found Mayon Volcano into the message center. I think it is happening because of the mistake in the game as neighbor in the game sending blue flowers in the game. Let me know if you have noticed something similar to me.

Re: Funny Message Bug in Gardens of Time

I was playing the game in yesterday and noticed the same message ‘so-and-so sent you an invitation to use Gardens of Time’. Due to above mentioned error message I was not able to make a request for material or ask for the gift from the facebook friend of mine.

There are lots of people who are getting the same thing which you have stated over here. I am assuming that the message center is quite functional than that of the past few days. I am assuming that the trend is supposed to continue till it will become fully functional in the game.

Another thing which I wanted to tell you and it could be helpful to you. if you have refreshed the message screen and it will show all details regarding the request made. Like who made the request? About what? Help the person now or accept the request.

If you wanted to refresh the screen then click on the round arrows which is available on the upper right side corner.

When I supposed to refresh the message after looking at the pop up getting on the Facebook. Rather than getting the new request it was totally blank in the game. I need to refresh the entire game so that the thing can work. I am suspecting that the game requests are not working properly.

There were 10 notification on the Facebook page and I was looking to get them into the game but I was not able to do so. As I have loaded the game on the Facebook there was zero messages in the game. after refreshing the game on the Facebook only original message left in the game. all the help request made from the neighbor were went away. Also there was no cyberspace and valuable materials which I really needed for the gameplay.

I am wondering that all the above mentioned thing is a happening just because of the bug issue in the game and it should be fixed by the developer of the game.