Thread: Changes in Carnaby Street on Garden Of Time

Changes in Carnaby Street on Garden Of Time

I have started playing the Garden Of Time game since last week on the Facebook. This game is very interesting as we don’t have to purchase the game. But when I looked at the game yesterday the scene of the Carnaby Street in the Chapter 2 has completely changed. Even the scene of the Beijing Market in the Chapter 3 is looking totally different. Why is it so? Does anybody here knows that for what reason they have made this changes?

Any suggestions would be appreciated…

Re: Changes in Carnaby Street on Garden Of Time

Yes, your observation is correct. The scenes from the above chapters are changed. Even I have observed and come to the conclusion that the developers of the game have changed one scene in every chapter…

Sounds great! that they have changed the scenes in each chapter. The scene “Time Manor” which was present in the Chapter 1 is also found to be changed. I have read on the Facebook and there were many comments about changing the scenes of the chapters in this game. The users of the garden of time were demanding for the change in the scenes of the game and that’s why the developers of the game would have changed the appearance of the Game.

They have really done a better job by changing the appearance of the game by changing the scenes in the chapters. The best one is that they have changed the “Time Manor” scene. The old scene was not too good in the appearance but, as they have given a new look by enabling the clouds to move in the scene and making the pictures clean and look better this scene has become the favorite of many social networking users who play this game.
    Really thanks for giving a new look to the game…….

I would like to play the old scenes while doing the quest. As now the scenes are changed then I am not taking more interest in playing this game.
    I always like to play the scenes in this game which provide me with extra XP and silver once I have completed with the quest.
    I like to only buy the premium scenes in regards with the items and still I have not exceeded the limit above the 28 gold. But as the new scenes are introduced we have to give 67 gold for 1 item which is too expensive. Rather, I would say that the old scenes were more better. In case if they reduce the price to around 25 gold then I would take interest to buy more items…