Thread: Is there any need of collections in Garden of Time

Is there any need of collections in Garden of Time

The Garden of Time is the popular and well-known hidden object game. I play this game on the Facebook site too much. But the problem I am facing is with the collections associated with the game. I have almost spent all of my energy in getting the2 items for the completion of the first collection. I have wasted almost a lot of time in getting these collections. Now I am in the level 6 of this game. In order to get the first collection I step back to the chapter 1 again and gave up my 60 energy. Also I used the extra energy that was gifted to me in the game. Such a waste, still not able to complete the first collection because of the pending 2 items. I need help from you guys to tell me that is it necessary to get the collections? Cant we ignore them because I have to waste my energy to get that collection? Could anyone help me as I am newbie to this game….
    Any suggestions would be appreciated…..Thank you in advance for answers…

Re: Is there any need of collections in Garden of Time

I am also new to this game and I have to experienced that I waste a lot of energy to get the collections. And so many times I have to go back to level 1 to get the items but the results were none. I could not get the collection. Now I am finally decided to ignore the collection. It is a mere waste of time guys...
    Ignore the collections and save your energy…

I always ignore the collection in the game because this is the waste of time and we have to spent a lot of energy to get these collections. I am on the level 13 and I now I am finishing this chapter and will think about the collections to start with because I require 70% of the energy to unlock the 12 level..

I am a bit frustrated by the collection items of this game. I have played the chapter 1 at least 20 times to unlock the collection 1, but the result was the waste of energy and nothing else…I am disappointed because I have to find the Horus Statue and the Uraeus in order to get the Seated Ramses which would complete my first collection. But it is a waste of time I suppose.
    So, I think ignoring them would be a better way to save the energy...

I think there is a possibility of getting these two items from your friends… My wish list contains these two items the Horus Statueand the Uraeus. The wish list of my friend is also showing the presence of the Horus Statue and the Uraeus.
    I am able to figure it out that we can send only the energy, building materials etc. but not those two items which are mentioned in my wish list.I think we can be able to get those two items by a little gift box pack which is hiding somewhere in the game….

I don’t think ignoring the collection items is a good idea because I am in the level 15 and to go to the level 15 I have to first unlock the collection items which I have left. There is no chance guys. You have to unlock those items in order to go to the next levels. Really it is too difficult because we have to spent too much of the energy to find those collection and disappointment is sure as we don’t get those items…
    So Sad…

I was surprised when I saw one of my friend having the Rameses Relics. I don’t now how did he got this item and what has he done to get this item. Is there anyone here who have achieved this item? I would be very to glad to know who has got this item because it really needs a lot of energy in the level to get this item?

I somehow managed to get the Rameses Relics from the collection and you would be glad to see that I have traded that item too. It really took a long time for me to unlock this item, but I did it. Without the collection you cannot unlock the higher levels in the game…There is now the availability of the collection option that has the different items which you can trade in the game to get the special items.

Good Luck guys….