Thread: Why Rayman Origins and Kirby Adventures not working properly in wii

Why Rayman Origins and Kirby Adventures not working properly in wii

Recently I have bought two games Rayman Origins and Kirby Adventures for my wii, so whenever I try to load this game they fail to load. So even I was trying several attempt to load this game it fail to load and also I am not able to play this game. So what is this issue, what I have to do to overcome these problems with this game to play in wii? As I am new to this wii console, I don’t have that much of idea. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion then please does the reply. I would really appreciate help to resolve this problem.

Re: Why Rayman Origins and Kirby Adventures not working properly in wii

I think there are the need for the updating the gamma of the wii, that means to say this problems mostly seen whenever the gamma is of low version so update the gamma version with the latest. And after this updating of the gamma you can try to play this game in your wii, or the alternate thing you can try to remodding the scratch using modmii.

According to my information you are making the use of neogamma, so avoid the uses of the neogamma. And also make the verification for this game that whether they need a cios with base.

So the main thing that I know about the Kirby Adventures is that to start this game you must have to turn off the entire option from the USB loaders. And change the language to English, so may this will help you to play the game in your wii

There may be the need for the use of CIOS with a base of 56, because the cios's are modified code of a standard nintendo ios. And also this both games run on ios 56. So try this out, so with the neogamma you have to run this game on 249 because this cios is the modified for 56 ios.

I have the game Kirby Adventures, and I have not seen this type of the bugs in wii to play this game. I play this game thrice the days and not have seen any of the issue to play this game in wii. So there may be the chances that you are not performing the correct method to play this game or there may some of the internal error is occurs in your wii. So I suggest you to contact the service center as soon as possible.