Thread: Is the Over-Exploitation Achievement broken in Anno 2070

Is the Over-Exploitation Achievement broken in Anno 2070

Recently while playing the game Anno 2070, I have seen that there are some of the Achievement is not able to get in this game. Inspite I have make the several attempt for the search of the resources on an island, I get nothing on the sweet 0 which is the last resource. So I just want to know whether this achievement is broken or am I doing something wrong? So if you guys have any of the information or any of the ideas then please let me know. Any of the suggestion or the reply will be thanks and appreciated

Re: Is the Over-Exploitation Achievement broken in Anno 2070

I have not seen this thing in this game, according to my information the entire thing in this game is well adjusted and the resources are still available there in this game. I have achieved the achievement "Over-Exploitation". So the thing that I have noticed here in this game is that the most of the resources is available there at the 0. There at the sweet 0 I have get the not only the Mining Resources but also the Mineral Resources. So maybe you are missing some of the things to get the achievement in this game.

This resource failure is seen whenever the player try to play the Tycoons, because some of the time even I was also make many of the search for the resources there in the 0, however there are the chances of getting the collection of the resources but still some of the resources get missed. So I think this is the bugs in this game so it have to be fixed in the next release or for the Patch of this game.

According to my information some of the resources are still available there at the campaign game, so I think that you have to make the digging for the resources over there and make the search for the things that are missing. Because there is the collection of the resources I have seen in that location.

So the thing that is requiring playing this game is the skills and concentration. The entire thing is available in this game.

According to my information I have not seen such broken of the Over-Exploitation Achievement in this game Anno 2070, however there are the chances for getting the Over-Exploitation Achievement in this game if we play the tasks to make it complete. And also most of the thing like the resource and the elements are available at the 0. The need is for the deep search and the digging for finding the resources there at the 0. This game have the things which is not hidden or blocked.

I have seen if you are trying to get this achievement in campaign mode or in one of the singleplayer missions, then there are no chances for getting this achievement. So if you are playing this game in this mode then don’t try to make the search for the achievement.

And the other mode beside this has the presence of the Resources and the collection of the minerals there beside this campaign mode and singleplayer missions. And also the "Over-exploitation" can only be done in a continuous game.