Thread: How to get Postal 2 and Apocalypse W. on Steam?

How to get Postal 2 and Apocalypse W. on Steam?

I want to install postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend video game on my windows 7 system. how should i caught this game? I read few articles related to this game and found that it already presents on steam. Can anyone introduce about how to get such postal 2 game on steam? Please provide information about this game and its related things. Thanks.

Re: How to get Postal 2 and Apocalypse W. on Steam?

Postal is a 3D shooter that compatible to play with Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS. So, As far as compatibility type of view there is no issue with Computer OS because you already installed windows 7 on your PC. If you know that such game is being presents on steam online game site. You need to simply log on that site and use downloading option to download its setup files. Then use proper instructions to perform installation on this system. This is well for you.

POSTAL 2: Apocalypse Weekend is being mostly compatible with the Mac OS X. Hence if you want to play this game, install Mac OS X and then try to install postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend on your system. This is well for you. It might be work with windows based OS but yes, mac os is most comfortable. It already presents on steam site.

Quote Originally Posted by DevenderD View Post
    POSTAL 2: Apocalypse Weekend is being mostly compatible with the Mac OS X. Hence if you want to play this game, install Mac OS X and then try to install postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend on your system. This is well for you. It might be work with windows based OS but yes, mac os is most comfortable. It already presents on steam site.
    Postal 3's Scheduled Steam Release date is Dec 21, 2011. hence if you think about this postal 3, then it now available on steam. Also Postal 2 is being already presents on steam. SO, there is no worry about whether it presents on steam or not. This is well for you to log on steam and download its setup files.

I do this task and receive positive result. I have an account on steam site. So, after log on to that account, i try to search this postal 2 game. I found it and then i click on download button. Finally i was able to get this postal game on my win vista system. Today, Postal 3 is being also presents on this site. Hence if you want to get any one of this, logon and download your choosen game.