Thread: any rewards with 1.02 patch of career points in anno 2070

any rewards with 1.02 patch of career points in anno 2070

Hi friends recently I have upgrade the Patch for the anno 2070, so I have seen many of the changes in this Patch. But the thing that I have noticed in this Patch is that there are the lack of career points, because I have play the campaign 4x most of the time. But still fail to get any of the career points. So what is this issue all about is it is a bug in this Patch or I am missing something. So if you guys have any of the ideas for this issue, then please do the reply. Any of the suggestion will be thanks. Grateful for any suggestions as to what may cause this problem or how to solve it.

Re: any rewards with 1.02 patch of career points in anno 2070

According to my information I have not seen this kind of the bugs or the issue in this game, so if you are having this issue then you just make the reinstallation of this patch again. Or the alternate thing is to make the reboot for this game if facing this kind of issue.

I think you are missing some of the thing while playing that mission or the Task, I have still not reach upto that levels, but according to my information there are none of the bugs I have seen in this game and the Patch for this game.

This may be the save game issue, because this thing I have also noticed in the previous version of this game. But however not in this version.

I think this is the internal gaming issue, because even I have also facing the same issue. So I just send the reports and the screenshot for this issue to the official site of the Ubisoft to make the fix for these bugs in the next version or the patch release for this game.

So these are the minor glitch that has to be fixed in the Patch for this game. However beside this I have not seen any more bugs or the issue in this game.

The best of the features are present in this Patch version of this game. The best of the things are also present in this patch version of this game. Most of the small bugs and the Glitch are fixing in this patch version of this game. There are also the collection of more items may be included in this Patch for the game. There may be some of the additional career points are added in this Patch for the game.