Thread: anno 2070 Patch 1.02 is still having bugs

anno 2070 Patch 1.02 is still having bugs

I like to play the game anno 2070 thrice the day. So I have seen many of things in this game which is really impressive. But there are some of the bugs is present in that game, so I have make the update of the Patch1.02 , but still I have seen some of the issue in this game. So what you guys think is there the bugs is still present in this game after the updating of the Patch for this game. So if you guys have seen such thing then please let me know. Your reply will be appreciated

Re: anno 2070 Patch 1.02 is still having bugs

Yes even I have also seen some of the bugs in this game even after I have make the upgrade of this game with the Patch 1.02, the thing that I have seen in this Patch version is that, there are still some of the glitch present in this Patch version. Here I have seen some of the bugs in the T-38 cargo buffs, that the T-38 cargo buffs is not working properly there are some of the glitch for the arrangement of the thing are seen. And also there I have not seen any of the bonuses there in the Hiro.

Yes even I have also seen the bugs at the Hiro, that I have make lots of efforts there in this game at the Hiro. But the thing I have noticed there the tools is still not be able to use properly there in this Hiro. So there are the needs for the creation of the latest Patch which must have the fix for this Hiro.

I have made the installation of the Patch for this game, so after that I have seen many of the additional thing ion this game. There are lots of the fixes I have noticed in this Patch for this game.

So still I have not seen single bug in this Patch for this game. So finally I just want to suggest that there are not that much of the Glitch or the bugs in this Patch.

According to my information I you are still having the problems in this game then, there may be the installation issue for this Patch. So you just make the reinstall of this game Patch, because in this Patch version of the game I have not seen the single bugs or the issue. So if there are any of the issues you guys have with this Patch then just make the reinstallation of this Patch. May after the reinstallation this bugs will be solve.

There are still some of the bugs even I have also seen in this Patch version of this game. The issue that I have noticed is not that much important or making the disturbance. However there are many of the fixes for the previous bugs I have seen. So there may be some of the little bugs still present in this Patch for the game , but there are good features and the fixes I have also seen in this Patch.

The bug after the upgrade of the patch 1.02 is only seen at the Hiro, and also some of the glitch I have seen there at the time of the trade for the items in the cargo will be reduced in quantity at the time of unloads. That means to say the trade of the items from the Cargo ship have some of the Glitch.
    Trade Route Goods Limits makes some Ark upgrades pointless in anno 2070

so this have to be fixed in the next patch for this game.