Thread: How to plant trees with the dropping glass in anno 2070

How to plant trees with the dropping glass in anno 2070

Recently I have installed the game anno 2070, so there are many of things I have seen in this game which is really the good and the best for the game to play. The graphics and the other animation in this game are also very much impressive. So I am very much excited about to know more about this game. So the first thing I want to know is the steps for plant trees with the dropping glass, so if you guys have any of the information or the suggestion then please do the reply. Thanks for any of the help or suggestion

Re: How to plant trees with the dropping glass in anno 2070

According to my information this is the good thing for planting the Tress and the grass in the location that we are creating in this game. But there are some of the Laws and rule for the planting purpose so that you should be aware of before plant anything in this game.

This thing is depends on the need of the game mission or the task for planting the thing. So the thing that I want to suggest for this planting is that you just have to pay for the Planting of the tress or the grass in this game.

So if you have the good collection of the reward then you can make the more planting of the tress in your city project.

The thing is not that much of difficult to make the planting in this game, there are the instruction for the help of the player is given, so if you won’t able to planting the things in this game then just go according to the instruction. And this is important part of this game to make the planting of the tress and the plant there at the Task for the creation of the city or the town. Because if you are not planting the tress and the other thing in the creation of the City, then there are the chances for you to lose the Task.

According to my information the tress is the exploitable resource, so this is best for the creation of the tress and other stuffs to be made in this game. May be they are rather pointless as compare to the Ecos.
    So make the use of the tons of trees around the houses anyway. And also this are things I have seen in the last patch that they are consider the aesthetic standpoint for the ornamental buildings.

This is the best feature in this game to make the plantation of the Trees and plants in this game. So there with the help of the dropping glass you can make the plantation. And this is simple to do this thing in this game. Beside this there are many of the extra features are present in this game.
    This is really the good game I have seen, the task and the project assign to the player is also much impressive.