Thread: What type of drm protection postal 3 will have

What type of drm protection postal 3 will have

I want to play this postal 3 game with windows 7 on my laptop. I already install it and it works well. Now i want to get the drm type of protection with this game. I already does this process on my postal 2 game. it works well on that game without any issue. Now i want to just use similar features on the postal 3 game. Can anyone knows more about it?? If yes, please share it here.

Re: What type of drm protection postal 3 will have

Postal 3 only uses Steamworks DRM. Steamworks Digital Rights Management wraps your game's compiled executable and it will be work to find out that game works well on specific system. You can such kind of options on this game. players will only be able to access the game through Steam after enabling this Steamworks DRM option on this game. If you want to make such protections then definitely try to use it and check its result. This is well for you.

yes, steam is to be the best way for getting such games with an proper manner and it will be helpful to play it with the online fashion. Hence you can just try to use this steamworks DRM on your windows 7. This is well for you to fix such gaming protection problem.

Quote Originally Posted by DevenderD View Post
    yes, steam is to be the best way for getting such games with an proper manner and it will be helpful to play it with the online fashion. Hence you can just try to use this steamworks DRM on your windows 7. This is well for you to fix such gaming protection problem.
    I think that this Steam is mandatory for Source-based games. and hence you need to first install game on your windows 7. In that process, just use the correct version and check its version. This is well for you to fix the gaming issue. Try it and check the result with such mandatory for Source-based games.

Hey, i also read few things about this game and found that this game is being not makes problem without steam. The Russian version doesn't require Steam. I've completed the Russian version of Postal 3 today. it works well without any login issue. The Russian verison in russian or it in english works well with windows based system. Hence i must say that try to get the russian version of this game. This is well for you to get it from any third party site and play it on your windows 7. This is well for you.

Aside from the fact that Steamworks with DRM software is being works well in that case, when you want to best result. You need to simply perform the software discovering process using the third party site. Then use it and download and install it on your system. after finishing this task, perform the drm protection with the postal 3. This is well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MACALL View Post
    Aside from the fact that Steamworks with DRM software is being works well in that case, when you want to best result. You need to simply perform the software discovering process using the third party site. Then use it and download and install it on your system. after finishing this task, perform the drm protection with the postal 3. This is well for you.
    I use Steamworks for its digital rights management and after enabling this protection on my system, i try to play postal 3 game. i established this setup today morning. Now all are working well and it will not gives any kind of problems when it play online as well as offline manner. This is well for just access this game on online via steam. Use it and perform mentioned proces on your windows 7.

I used Russian version of postal 3 game and i never faced any problem at the time of online gaming. Hence i would be mention here that there is well for you to just check this postal 3 russian version game and install it on your windows 7. This is well for getting the default protection on your system with such game. YOu can catch such version on russian official site os postal and steam is being also capable to do that.

Protection System UniKey with the DRM and license managers works on postal 3 to maintain the game protection. Hence ithink that this game is being never gives any problem with such DRM Protection System UniKey. It is being protected from spambots. Use it as a master key for playing this game on online manner. This is well for you to fix this online protection issues.