Thread: 1000 of negative ecobalance doesn’t do anything harmful in anno 2070

1000 of negative ecobalance doesn’t do anything harmful in anno 2070

I have installed the game anno 2070 in my system, and this is the best city development game I have seen. There are many of the features I have seen that can be used for the creation of the city and the location in this game. So there I have created a city with the help of the 84 coal excavators. So I just want to know about this game is that is it possible for making the restriction of the city habitat, and also if I go for the creation of the monuments on this adjacent island to start settling Ecos. But the thing is that it totally against the Eco ethos for the production based on an island. So I just want to know is negative ecobalance can harmful the city habitant. So is there any of the suggestion then let me know.

Re: 1000 of negative ecobalance doesn’t do anything harmful in anno 2070

This is the good thing I have seen in this game that the creation of the monuments is fail to get harm from the negative ecobalance there in the city. So this is the awesome feature present in this game.

The thing that I know about the creation of the city in this game is that, if you are creating the map which is familiar then the map playing in the Tycoon game. Then there are the difference for the making of the new created island Hell, and the creation of the city and the negative echoes effect is totally depends on the populace.

So if you are using the -179 ecobalance so that will be only used for only the early days.

You can try to make the replicate for your "polluted island" for the last Nuclear Event mission, so that there are the chances for making the nice ecobalance. So the condition that you have to remember while doing this with the islands is with the nuke missile then it has the -600 ecobalance. And beside this also there is no harm for those islands. So for that reason I can say that there are no chances for getting the harmful in anno 2070.

I have created one of the islands and I have seen that there are the poor ecobalance. So the name that I have given to my island is the Hell, there I have created in such a way that every single finished good goes through that island at some point. So there the things that are available on this island are directly from through Hell.

So the thing that I have seen there in this game is that there are no harm or the damage for the city with the presence and absence of the echoes to the city.

The thing that I want to suggest about this game is that, there are many of the things present in this game that can be used for the creation of the city. There are the collections of the tolls present in this game which is the best tool I can say for the creation of the city, so there still I have not seen thinks thing that make the harm for the city due to the presence of the negative echoes in this game. So finally I just want to suggest you to make the use of the tools for the creation of the city and forget about the echoes and other related thing in this game.

This type of harm I have never seen in this game, there I only have seen that the presence of the best task for the creation of the city and the creation of the town. Some of the task is really interesting and some of the task is quite tough project to be performed.

So this is also the good thing for the player that the presence of the negative echoes and the other thing related to that is not makes any of the harm with the ecobalance in this game Anno 2070