Thread: Trade Route Goods Limits makes some Ark upgrades pointless in anno 2070

Trade Route Goods Limits makes some Ark upgrades pointless in anno 2070

Recently while playing the game Anno 2070, I have seen some of the limitation of the offload for the cargo ship. That means to say that however we can only be able to make unload for some of the parts of the goods from the cargo ships. That we can only unload 60t of goods from 90t goods. So I think this is the limit for the trade route, so there I have seen that the Ark upgrades is pointless. So is this normal or it is a bug and to be fixed in the next version, so if you guys have any of the suggestion for this thing then please does the reply. Your reply will be appreciated.

Re: Trade Route Goods Limits makes some Ark upgrades pointless in anno 2070

Even I have also seen this thing in this game that, I have make the Ark upgrade in order to make the cargo ships to haul around up to 90t of goods. So there I have noticed that I can only able to make unload of the things not fully we have to miss some of the good to be unloaded from the cargo ships.

The thing that I have seen in this game is that we can only unload 60t of that 90t. So this are the thing mostly seen after the Ark upgrades so I think that the Ark upgrades is pointless in Anno 2070.

I have loaded the full cargo with the total 540t of goods, but at the time of offload there only the 360t at most can be offloading. So this is the limit for the trade route and this is the thing which I think make the Ark upgrades pointless. So this has to be fixed in the next version of this game. Beside this I have not seen the single bugs or some of the issue. So if there are the changes can be made there in the version 1.03 or 1.04 then it will be the good thing for this game. The alternate thing can also be the best to be done for this issue is that if this anno 2070 have the slider feature as same as present in the Anno 1404 to make the adjustment for this kind of the situation. So if this kind of the slide is available in the Anno 2070 then it will be the great thing. Otherwise the upgrade in this game is worthless and is probably another bug.

I think this is the one of the bugs in this game, which need to be fixed in the next version of the Patch for this game. Because there are many of the good thing are present in this game which is really impressive. This is really the good game for the player to play but if this issue or the bugs is removed then it will be additional advantage of this game.

There are the chances for the filling of the cargo ship manually to avoid these bugs. So the upgrading that are require to be make in this game is as follow:
    • upgrade the 3 star Container Ship with +50%
    • upgrade the 2 star Container Ship with +25%
    • upgrade the 1 star Container Ship with +25%
    • upgrade the 1 star All Tycoon ship with +10%

so if this thing are make in this game the nit will be the god thing for this game to play by the players.

Yes this is the troublesome problem that I have seen in this game, that as soon as the warehouse full, we need to make those good to be stock on the ship. So if there is the condition to trade the material or the collection to be transported to multiple ports, then it can be cause lack of goods there in the other ports. The same thing I have seen for the Patrician, so for avoiding these bugs I usually make the use of the command at the end of trade route. So by this there is the chance for dumping the good back to the starting point port, so to make the restore of the ship back to the empty status.

The thing that I have noticed in this game is that, if we try to make the use of the goods to be load twice then this thing will happens in this game. So the better way is to make the changes in the properties.xml file May this will help for such bugs. So you can make the chances such as
    <DefaultLoadAmount>60</DefaultLoadAmount> to <DefaultLoadAmount>200</DefaultLoadAmount>.

So may this is the code which on changing can be possible to solve this kind of the problems from this game. So this has to fix in the new update or the Patch for this game.

I think this is the developer parts error and the bugs in this game, because the thing here has to be in such a way that the maximum good amount per slot is needed to be max out, in the next upgrade for this game. So that this thing is fix, to make the use of the cargo ship to carry the large amount of the goods and at the time of unload for such of thing we can make the complete unload for the good as we have loaded initially in the cargo ship.

The best way I have seen to make the supply for the goods from port to port is that we have to put a warehouse back to back on the trade route. So after this we have to copy the loaded/unloaded things, so after that there may be the chances that the ship will stops without leaving the port.

So however it seems to be longer as the ship, for running the ship for both of the node, maybe it is the time consuming process but the best way to make the Trade for the goods in this game.

According to my information each of the trade route in this game can be able to assign 6 Goods slots. So most of the time you have the possibility to make the atmost load of 360t onto a completely empty Cargo ship, and also the possible for the ship to hold more than that, so for that you just have to make the use of the slider on the Trade Route window to increase the levels higher than 60t.

The thing that I have seen in this game is that the amount of the warehouse items that we make the load on the ship for the transportation from one location n to another is showing some of the error, which at the time of unloading the items that we have loaded is reduced. So this may be the internal issue for this game.

So that has to be fixed in the next version of this game. Beside this bugs the entire thing in this game is quite interesting.