Thread: System requirements for postal 3

System requirements for postal 3

I know that postal 3 game has being released yesterday. i want to download and install this game on my system. Before doing this process i want to get some information about system requirement of this game. I already used Nvidia GeForce 7900GS 512mb graphics card with windows xp SP3. Need some kind of help that describe best system for this game.

Re: System requirements for postal 3

Postal 3 is an third person shooter game that works well with the windows xp. Official articles discuss that this is well over Micosoft Windows OS. Hence i don't think that you catch some errors because of the windows xp. Hence i know that there is nothing problem arrives after getting the postal 3 on windows xp.

Minimum configuration required for playing this video game is being as follows:
    • Processor: at least Dual Core 2.0, AMD64X2
    • RAM: 1 GB for XP and 2 GB for windows Vista, win 7
    • hard disk: 7.5 GB
    • Graphics card: 128 MB or higher than that
    • DirectX 9.0

Hence i would be say that this is best for you to check your system is being compatible with such video game or not. If yes,, then try this downloading and installtion task on your system. It well for you to confirm system cxompatible with pc game.

Such video game need huge amount of hard disk space. it needs newer about 7.5GB. Hence there is necessary that your hard disk minimum contains 350GB HDD. If you have such high sie hard disk, then this is well for you. Otherwise it makes low memory space problem in future.

Quote Originally Posted by MACALL View Post
    Such video game need huge amount of hard disk space. it needs newer about 7.5GB. Hence there is necessary that your hard disk minimum contains 350GB HDD. If you have such high sie hard disk, then this is well for you. Otherwise it makes low memory space problem in future.
    Also remember that don't try to play this game with the 1GB RAM. You need atleast 4Gb of RAM. Below that size, RAM makes problem at the time of multitasking. USe it and check its result. This is well for you to play such game with 4Gb of ram. otherwise faced problem during to play this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
    Also remember that don't try to play this game with the 1GB RAM. You need atleast 4Gb of RAM. Below that size, RAM makes problem at the time of multitasking. USe it and check its result. This is well for you to play such game with 4Gb of ram. otherwise faced problem during to play this game.
    In Windows based system, you definitely needs to install DirectX 9.0c or higher version of the game driver. You can try this and check its output. Advanced suite of multimedia APIs built into windows OS. YOu can also try to upgrade this driver. I hope that it already presents inside the device manager. Hence go to that locations of win xp and perform necessary driver upgrade task. This is well for you to fix your gaming problem. Use microsoft helps for this externally driver downloading process on it. You can also choose third party site for downloading purpose. USe google search engine for such more information's. Same kind of driver also need in Linux and MAC OS system. Then only such game able to run perfectly. This is well for you.

As per you mentioned in the post you already use Nvidia GeForce 7900GS 512mb GPU. I don't think that it makes any issue. But you need to be careful about its suitable driver. Try to upgrade graphics driver before going installation process. Also confirm that there is no such worry about the game with the GPU. IF anything, solve it using proper solutions.

DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card also necessary for you. Hence check that the sound card you use is fully compatible with the game or not. If not, you can simply try to choose best sound card. Then insert it into your pci slot. USe its latest sound driver for connectivity purpose. I hope this time you catch the best result.

Quote Originally Posted by Shae View Post
    DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card also necessary for you. Hence check that the sound card you use is fully compatible with the game or not. If not, you can simply try to choose best sound card. Then insert it into your pci slot. USe its latest sound driver for connectivity purpose. I hope this time you catch the best result.
    Few official articles also recommend this NVIdia GeForce 7600 GS GPU. Hence i don't think that there is any such kind of issue comes with this game. I hope that you can fully use this GPU on your windows. If yes, try this graphics driver upgrade process on it. It works to improve gaming graphics quality. This is well for you to get its appropriate version for better result. Otherwise you can also play this game with default version.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyl View Post
    Few official articles also recommend this NVIdia GeForce 7600 GS GPU. Hence i don't think that there is any such kind of issue comes with this game. I hope that you can fully use this GPU on your windows. If yes, try this graphics driver upgrade process on it. It works to improve gaming graphics quality. This is well for you to get its appropriate version for better result. Otherwise you can also play this game with default version.
    Yes, i play same postal 2 game with this card. Initially i haven't problem on it. but later on when i try to improve the graphics level, i found few bug on it. After finishing graphics driver upgrade process, i found reasonable solutions. This is well for me. So, you can also try this graphics driver upgrade before doing any complex issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubboy View Post
    Yes, i play same postal 2 game with this card. Initially i haven't problem on it. but later on when i try to improve the graphics level, i found few bug on it. After finishing graphics driver upgrade process, i found reasonable solutions. This is well for me. So, you can also try this graphics driver upgrade before doing any complex issue.
    Thanks for such a valuable reply. This is well for me to improve system performance before tring to run this postal 3 game on this system. I hope that official site also describe more things about this game. This is well for my type of gamers to get official information.