Thread: Can postal 3 be played in multiplayer mode

Can postal 3 be played in multiplayer mode

I already played postal 2 game on my windows 7 and it gives nothing problem. Now i recently downloaded and install postal 3 game on this windows 7. I used steam for this process. Now, I doesn't found any option that works to get this game in multiplayer mode. Can anyone does this on the postal 3? I does it on postal 2 but not able to do same on postal 3 game. How can i do this task??

Re: Can postal 3 be played in multiplayer mode

As per the official articles says that this postal 3 game compatible with the multiplayer mode. Hence i don't think that there is any inbuilt problem exist on this game. You can just check the setting menu. This is well for you to check this thing and perform necessary to steps to get this feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubboy View Post
    As per the official articles says that this postal 3 game compatible with the multiplayer mode. Hence i don't think that there is any inbuilt problem exist on this game. You can just check the setting menu. This is well for you to check this thing and perform necessary to steps to get this feature.
    Postal 3 has not multiplayer component but still it capable to play in multiplayer mode. Hence i would be say that you can try to discover the option inside the setting menu. Hope there is any option present on that. It will be also possible that the next patch of this postal 3 game provide such multiplayer mode.

Quote Originally Posted by DougWison View Post
    Postal 3 has not multiplayer component but still it capable to play in multiplayer mode. Hence i would be say that you can try to discover the option inside the setting menu. Hope there is any option present on that. It will be also possible that the next patch of this postal 3 game provide such multiplayer mode.
    Postal 3 doesn't contain the MP component and hence i don't think it works well with multiplayer mode. Even multiplayer component release has possibly not present still. You can just check this thing and if anything available, then access it for multiplayer mode. This is well for getting best multiplayer mode on it.

I don't think that this postal 3 works well in multiplayer mode without multiplayer component. Hence i recommend to you for just avoid such thing. There will be not such component present on your game. While The full version POSTAL 2 multiplayer is available for free with multi-player component. So, try this with your postal 3. Hope result is positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakradevroy View Post
    I don't think that this postal 3 works well in multiplayer mode without multiplayer component. Hence i recommend to you for just avoid such thing. There will be not such option present on your game. While The full version POSTAL 2 multiplayer is available for free! So, try this with your postal 3. Hope result is positive.
    Such multiplayer components is being available on the postal 2. Hence you can just try to use same multiplayer components on this postal 3 game. It might be possible that it works to fix your problem. Later version of this postal 2 game is being comes with such multiplayer components. while initial version doesn't present it. in that situation you can simply try to either use this postal 2 multiplayer components on postal 3 if possible. Otherwise wait for postal 3 multiplayer components.

Thanks a lot for such a lovely reply. I'm hoping that this game will be able to get from the official postal site. I never found it on the steam site. If anyone found it, please fill free to mention such things about accessing the mulitplayer components on postal 3 game.