Thread: People building production are slow in multiplayer game mode of anno 2070

People building production are slow in multiplayer game mode of anno 2070

Recently I was trying to play the game Anno 2070 in online mode, so I have seen that there is many of the thing in the online mode which is unable to play. And also the building up of the people is very slow, and most of the available buildings are ineffective. So I just want to know is it possible to play the decent game using online mode. And why the People building production are slow in multiplayer game, so if you guys have any of the information or any of the ideas for this thing then please let me know.

Re: People building production are slow in multiplayer game mode of anno 2070

There are the best things of this game I have seen, there are many of the advanced feature and the best of the graphics I have seen for this game. However if you want to join any of the guys in the multiplayer mode then you have to make use of the ingame name, that means to say if you know the ingame name of that guy then you can possibly join that guys to play the multiplayer mode. In this multiplayer mode there are the best of the chances for the player.

Yes even I have also seen some of the glitch there in the multiplayer mode, that there are very few of the chances to make the people building. So because of that reason, most of the player avoids to play the multiplayer mode. So if this thing are fixed or redevelop then this will be the good features for this game. However beside this I have not seen any of the problems or the issue in this game.

According to my information I think most of the people avoid playing the online game, so because of that reason very few of the people are interested for the multiplayer mode. So due to the lack of interest, very few people only try to play this game in the Online mode and most of the time whenever they try to play the Online mode to join the other guys they just find none of the people online to join them, so after waiting for some of the time they just switch to the offline mode.

So there are the needs to include some of the additional features on the online multiplayer mode, which automatically make the people to switch towards the multiplayer mode.

At starting even I was also facing the same issue, that whenever I want to play the multiplayer mode I just fail to find out the people to join me. So daily I just have to wait for 1 to hour for that mode. And if by chance some of the people were seen online then I just make them to play with me and by using the ingame name of that respective player I just add them to my friend list, so that the next time when I try to play the multiplayer mode then the people that I have added in my friend list will appears and I don’t have to make the research for the online player. So by this tactic I have made the huge numbers of online player’s collection in my friends list, to avoid the lack of people building.

The best way to avoid this situation is that you just try to find out the list of the people available there in your friends circle those are having this game Anno 2070. So after finding them make the request for joining you with the help of your ingame name, and after they join with you add them to the friends list. And try to make the link even from their friends list. So with this you can make the increase of your friends list.

If you have the list of the player in your friend list, then there is no worry about making the People building production in this game to play the multiplayer mode. The advantage of playing the, multiplayer mode is the supports from different player to make the use of the materials for making up the Projects in this game. I think this is the best ideas for this game to have the multiplayer mode so that the sharing of the ideas can take place between the players.